💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Meet Gaga’s Stunt Double For ASIB

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

Kinda funny because there are no scenes that require stunts but here she is:

I guess she worked on the motorcycle scene?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just made me realize Gaga had to get her tattoos covered up and I didn’t even notice she was missing them during the movie wig :udidnt:

angels forever, forever angels

PrinceGaga

Or maybe there were days when Gaga couldn’t/didn’t need to be on set and used the double for other scenes with Bradley? Filmed from behind? Not sure. 

Regina George
3 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Or maybe there were days when Gaga couldn’t/didn’t need to be on set and used the double for other scenes with Bradley? Filmed from behind? Not sure. 

Stunt double confirmed it was for the motorcycle scene in the comment section :cryga:

Gagaplayer315
4 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

This just made me realize Gaga had to get her tattoos covered up and I didn’t even notice she was missing them during the movie wig :udidnt:

I didn't realize either :messga:

3 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

I didn't realize either :messga:

Tho it makes sense now that you think about it :messga:

Regina George
Just now, Possibly Maybe said:

Stunt double for what, when she walks from room to room?? :air: That movie wasn’t physically demanding :laughga:

There’s a scene on motorcycle where she lets go of Jack and spreads her arms which is KINDA dangerous :cryga:

Regina George
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

I wonder why she needed a stunt double for the motorcycle scene.

1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

There’s a scene on motorcycle where she lets go of Jack and spreads her arms which is KINDA dangerous :cryga:

FlopSlurper

I wonder why they hired a stunt-double for the motorcycle scene when in real life she actually rode a motorcycle with Bradley  :air: 

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Yeah I forgot about that! It makes sense, cause I was thinking Gaga has ridden on motorcycles before lol.

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

I wonder why they hired a stunt-double for the motorcycle scene when in real life she actually rode a motorcycle with Bradley  :air: 

what if they accidentally crash during production, we would never have Joanne World Tour :messga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Regina George
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Did Gaga use a double for the Judas MV?

Probably.. because close ups are clearly shoot in the studio.. there are few scenes where she is on the motorcycle for sure 

Archived