💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Help! 'MIA' #2 On Itunes, He's coming for Shallow!

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

blackstar

no tea no shade but i'm already broke af and i'm not buying the same song twice 

but the fact that the song is no.1 for two weeks straight is pretty amazing and we should be happy about it :firega:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ANTI WP
2 minutes ago, keith ink said:

Never in my lifetime will i understand the hype for drake.  Monotonous rapper rapping the same **** since his debut. 

Shallow can fluctuate in the top 5 of itunes and im completely ok with it. The gp loves it,  its only beginning to ascend

Eminem Should End Him ... I Am Not A Racist .. But All Black People In American Delusionally Loves Him .. Omg That Nonstop Song Os Pure Trash 

Economy

Shallow won't stay at #1 forever you know that right?

The weekend movie screenings may give it one more boost tho

Mirages

Does Mia stand for monotone, irritating, annoying? Cause that's what the song sounds to me like :classy:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

DutchHooker
10 minutes ago, Economy said:

Shallow won't stay at #1 forever you know that right?

The weekend movie screenings may give it one more boost tho

I know but if we can hold it #1 until sunday than we can perhaps keep it another week at #1 because of the extra sales after the ASIB weekend..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
32 minutes ago, Necca said:

You're overreacting. So what if we lose #1 spot, as long as Shallow has longevity, and it already has.

29 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Shallow will get surpassed, but I'm thrilled it has stayed #1 for as long as it has.

We should be used to Gaga getting #1's on iTunes, but they don't stay #1 for long whereas Shallow has. It has demonstrated longevity and it's still selling so I am happy. 

30 minutes ago, OliG said:

My prediction is that MIA will reach #1 and knock down Slayllow after 14 days, but I'm almost sue that Slayllow will return to number one in 2-3 days since the people are loving the song. Anyways we should be proud since it's a song that most likely will have longevity on the charts :worship2:

Reveal hidden contents

Don't forget to STREAM and BUY Shallow not only one or twice, MULTIPLE TIMES! 

We can try and if keep it #1 just a few days the GP will do our job the rest of the week after the succes of ASIB this weekend, we can perhaps get another week #1 without a break if we hold it until tomorrow or sunday..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Lextyr97

It’s okay lol just let it happen. Shallow was up there for awhile! I’m more than satisfied with 2 weeks and a day. Drake is most definitely going Number 1. It’s okay

DutchHooker
21 minutes ago, blackstar said:

no tea no shade but i'm already broke af and i'm not buying the same song twice 

but the fact that the song is no.1 for two weeks straight is pretty amazing and we should be happy about it :firega:

You should get a proper job to spend your coins on Gaga! :ohwell:
I know what you mean, but we can perhaps talk with the BTS fanbase, perhaps they want to help us like they did with the streaming party :oprah:

PeachJug
1 hour ago, JohnnyVersace said:

The delusion of thinking you can stop Drake!!!!

I have to laugh 

Exactly what used to be said about Gaga in 2012. 

but she was bigger then than he is now

Economy
25 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I know but if we can hold it #1 until sunday than we can perhaps keep it another week at #1 because of the extra sales after the ASIB weekend..

I think most sales after weekend movie screenings mostly fade by Tuesday or so

I just want it to stay on top a few more days so that when it impacts radio on tuesday Stations can see it's still relevant

More importantly it needs to climb back up on streams after weekend cuz thats an even a bigger thing than sales these days!

Quartz

The thing is, impact wise, Shallow is already more relevant. Not hating on Drake, but half his songs won't be remembered in twenty years.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

GypsyBabe

Shallow has longevity in the top 5 for sure and I am cool with that. I went to see the movie again last night (the theaters are still almost completely sold out for each showtime btw) and people were literally singing and jamming out to it in the movies. It was actually super cool/cute. I was proud. I love it so much, but I think it was really an unexpected hit. 

⚯͛

LeJudas
1 hour ago, keith ink said:

Never in my lifetime will i understand the hype for drake.  Monotonous rapper rapping the same **** since his debut. 

Shallow can fluctuate in the top 5 of itunes and im completely ok with it. The gp loves it,  its only beginning to ascend

If the str8s weren't so fragile with their masculinity the wouldn't be so scared to listen to female artists. So when there's a giant male artist they ride him like a bottom with a 40ft hole

Archived