Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney to make a BIG announcement

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

Gimme More
1 hour ago, Jaume said:

She is really cute, I don't think that she deserved all the bad press she had like 14 years ago... the media treated her miserably it saddens me to remember all of that. 

she really didn't deserve it all and it's clear she's still recovering from all of that but she remains a sweet and humble person! I met her for the second time in August during her Piece Of Me tour and she was soon polite and sweet! i will always admire her for everything she's been through and that she still puts herself out there.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
45 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

She's been in the business for AGES and still manages to not know how to properly move or act when in front of a camera... let alome sing and dance :huntyga:

very mature making jokes about people with mental health issues.

but i must say she still SLAYS.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 hour ago, Jaume said:

She is a sweetheart girl but I really feel so sorry for her, she looks like she is uncomfortable and it's not nice to see... I don't know. I don't think she needs more money at all... so if interviews, performing... don't make her happy, why keep on doing it? I think she would be more happy with her kids at home and maybe recording an album once in a while ( I'm not saying she should retire, just do the things that make you happy and relax).

i think she just looked excited and tbh who isnt gonna be nervous going on ellen. She may be one of the biggest stars of all time but she is still human. I think its just characteristics of her to make quick movements and to stick her tongue out and be fun. It just depends on how you interpret her behaviour really but she looks cool to me.

Kulture Kiari
6 hours ago, CyanLights said:

An announcement for an announcement what in the hell :air:

Gaga used to do this during the BTW era on her Twitter lmao

Infinity Wave
2 hours ago, Gimme More said:

very mature making jokes about people with mental health issues

I just wrote a big, long, full post but I'll just say that my comment had NOTHING to do with her mental health situation. I'd never joke about that, so go off I guess

Colourful

A Hybrid
16 hours ago, sipthistea said:

I mean :neyde:

I got a wp for misplacing a thread. Like sure, give me my wp when I'm shady but it was a simple misplacing. 

My Arctic Monkeys album release thread was merged UNDER the leak thread from a few days ago :neyde:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Gimme More
22 hours ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Britney’s going to impeach Trump and take over his presidency on October 18th :giveup: What a time to be alive :nooo:

The queen has been placing this for a long time :selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Chickens in Malibu

Hmmm... Big Announcement... Britney... Gaga... Las Vegas... Sabotage... put the clues together

tumblr_nbgbwnYOvc1svi3flo1_250.gif

tumblr_nbgbwnYOvc1svi3flo4_400.gif

ed7e555f502cf9319f3da2b223a06223.gif

Archived