celeb

Britney to make a BIG announcement

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

She took the whole “I will make an announcement” Gaga thing to the next level. Slay Britney. 

thatfoxyfeeling

I’ve always found her awkward in interviews but she seems less nervous/anxious since she’s been in Vegas. It’s good to see how far she has come after her breakdown, she isn’t that talented but have to admire her for fighting back. :applause:

1 hour ago, vivre sa vie said:

she will RETIRE at last? :vegas:

But why the hell would she do that?

She's slated to be paid $500,000 per show for a Las Vegas residency.

When music acts are past their primes, many do Las Vegas residencies.  Why should it be any different for Britney?

Doesn't mean she can't change things but despite their upmost best efforts, neither social media nor the media can stop her from being successful.  Their best bets would be to get lives.

Gimme More

britney is such a troll to her us fans, i hate it but i love it at the same time :awkney:

i'm ready for the next residency to be announced! it's done so well for her she seems like she is in a much better place in her life thanks to Vegas.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

She is a sweetheart girl but I really feel so sorry for her, she looks like she is uncomfortable and it's not nice to see... I don't know. I don't think she needs more money at all... so if interviews, performing... don't make her happy, why keep on doing it? I think she would be more happy with her kids at home and maybe recording an album once in a while ( I'm not saying she should retire, just do the things that make you happy and relax).

wahkeenasitka
2 hours ago, Daredevil said:

Gaga has enough talent to surprise us for the next 70 years 

This. 

5 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Queen of standing on tables

She is really cute, I don't think that she deserved all the bad press she had like 14 years ago... the media treated her miserably it saddens me to remember all of that. 

Regina George
2 hours ago, CyanLights said:

An announcement for an announcement what in the hell :air:

Well Gaga used to do this A LOT in 2009-12 :messga:

CyanLights
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Well Gaga used to do this A LOT in 2009-12 :messga:

I know, this interview gave me instant war flashbacks :eww:

Infinity Wave

She's been in the business for AGES and still manages to not know how to properly move or act when in front of a camera... let alome sing and dance :huntyga:

Colourful

Regina George
8 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

She's been in the business for AGES and still manages to not know how to properly move or act when in front of a camera... let alome sing and dance :huntyga:

She actually did learn and if you look at her pre 2007 interview you’ll see that she comes of as natural. Her anxiety got worse after the 2007 and it’s causing her to act this way. Also.. Let’s not talk about her dancing - Britney from 2002 could easily outperform (judging by dance abilities) Beyonce and Gaga. Easily. 

10 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

How rude. They stole all the confidence from her. The media ruined her life and she must be medicated forever. If she reads comments like yours, well, then there you have your answer.

Archived