People who leave the screening

Clip

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofcy

nnn that never happens here but :rip: if it does elsewhere

the only time people leave the screening is when they get explosive diarrhea or something and usually there's a 10 minute break so people who have to pee hold it in.

🇬🇷

ModernEcstasy

None. 

On my first view (Day Of release in UK), me and my partner were the only ones in the room. 

So it would’ve been a disaster if anybody had walked out 😂

hpmcmill

With these movie subscription services like MoviePass and AMC A-List I've felt less bad about leaving a movie which really wasn't good. Like "A Wrinkle in Time" was so bad, I just left - and it doesn't feel like a loss of any money. 

Glittertinks

None

But I wish those two teens being too loud would have left, because it was obvious they were bored by the movie :huntyga: and instead of ruining it for everyone it would have been better.... but no :messga:

avalon x

I remember during Annabelle 2, a girl had a seizure while sitting in the lobby during intermission. :deadbanana: 

But today I saw people leaving but I didn't notice if they came back or not. (Probably didn't because not a lot of Gagz fans here.) 

What irritated me was when the usher started staring my way like.. "I'm having my moment with Gaga, do you mind?" :ladyhaha:

And during the end there was a girl beside me and about 5 minutes before it happened she kept saying -

Spoiler

" oh my god, he's gonna die, he's gonna die."

Like flipping beach, can you not? :deadbanana:

VillainTina

gurl i went to go se this movie wensday night and it was just me and a couple

and the couple left once gaga started singing

and had the theater to myself 

welcome 2 da bronxxx :party::woot::oops:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

SlaeUrAnus

I was wondering this.

As much as I was engrossed in the movie, I never seen ONE person leave. Not for the toilet, not for the snacks, or anything! Hell, if I had a family emergency I'd be like: "I'll be there soon after I have finished watching ASIB". 

In my messy era.

I really don't understand why you would pay for a movie to just walk out after less than 2 hours :saladga: I remember when I went to see Inherent Vice, I was the only one there and the movie turned UNBEARABLE for me at the moment (probably didn't understand it). I even kind of fell asleep, but never left :trollga:

One person left to go pee, but almost everybody else left during is that alright? Nobody was there for always remember us this way.

The only movie I left was transformers because it was so bad lmao

Kindness rules all.

2 hours ago, Clip said:

Gurl what I got tickets for 9€ at yelmo cines

Well 9€ is almost 10,5 dollars, and popcorn was 6€, so that makes a total of 15€, 17,4 dollars 

I said almost 20 dollars, not euros :giveup:

could mean anything

Head Empty
2 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

Never understood those people who walk out, having the luxury of wasting their $15 movie tickets :smh:

Although I'd personally never do it, I can see why people would leave a movie. That $15 is already gone, and if it turns out the movie isn't what you'd expected/you're not ejoying yourself, time might be better spent elsewhere.

gypsy101
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I think the reason why people left was because of the length of the movie. At times you could tell that it was a 2 hour and 17 minute film. 

That said, I didn't notice anyone walk out when I went. 

it’s 126 minutes before the credits and that’s not a long time for a movie lol what are you on about. the first half literally flies by.

Reality
5 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

it’s 126 minutes before the credits and that’s not a long time for a movie lol what are you on about. the first half literally flies by.

Don't get me wrong, I love the movie, but that was one of the issues I had with it. Sometimes it felt like things were flying by while at others it seemed to go slowly. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived