Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

People who leave the screening

Clip

Featured Posts

I was thinking about it. How many people left the screening when you were watching ASIB? Thank god when I went only 1 person left and never came back (the rest of the people who left turned out couldn't hold their pee for 2:15 hours and ended up coming back). Usually there's always a few people who leave, on every movie, which I find pretty weird, because I'd never do that unless the film is completely unbearable. I did notice that in horror movies at least like 10 people always leave. 

I did see someone on GGD who said that 8 people left :messga:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, calmar said:

I didn't notice because I was watching the movie

I mean I was too but I always notice 

GagaUnderYou

It's not a movie for everyone. Tbh if it wasn't for Gaga I would have walked out too. 

I found Venom more entertaining but loved ASIB more 

Never understood those people who walk out, having the luxury of wasting their $15 movie tickets :smh:

angels forever, forever angels

Here on Spain, going to the cinema is almost 20$ with popcorn and all that sht, so I have never seen someone leave any film tbh :saladga:

could mean anything

Reality

I think the reason why people left was because of the length of the movie. At times you could tell that it was a 2 hour and 17 minute film. 

That said, I didn't notice anyone walk out when I went. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

NewUsername
6 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Here on Spain, going to the cinema is almost 20$ with popcorn and all that sht, so I have never seen someone leave any film tbh :saladga:

Not in Yelmo Cines :huntyga:

6 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

In Portugal I pay 4 euros :huntyga:

Also, there is a film party and for 3 days every theater have tickets at 2,50 euros

24 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Gurl what I got tickets for 9€ at yelmo cines

18 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Not in Yelmo Cines :huntyga:

We went to the same cinema :staymad:

24 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Who leaves movies during screening lmao is this really a thing in America? :saladga:

Idk but I'm Spanish not american 

NewUsername
11 minutes ago, Clip said:

We went to the same cinema :staymad:

I went in Belgium! But when I'm in Spain I'll be going to see it again, in Yelmo :vegas:

I think part of the reason why is (spoilers for the movie)

Spoiler

The suicide is heavily foreshadowed. The addiction is also heavily featured throughout the film. These can be tough topics for people.

Archived