Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Finally watching ASIB...

Sneaky Oliver

Featured Posts

NewUsername

When I went the audience was cool and was laughing when Willam said "I know I would", the Willam boobs scene, the Frank Sinatra scenes and were super silent to really take in the music whenever Ally & Jackson sang.

It was the cinema itself that took a dump on our experience of the movie, because we could CLEARLY hear Predator play from the room next to us. Kinda unique to hear explosions and screaming while you're seeing Ally & Jackson pour their hearts out to each other :vegas::fthis:

After the movies I went complaining and there were already 3 other people who also were complaining.

TheSlash

As usual in German cinemas, there were no emotions at all. We (my best friend and me - I forced her to watch it :lana: ) were there at the  5.30 pm showing so the cinema was far away from being packed (afterwards it was pretty crowded so I think it changed for the 8.30 pm showing :firega: ). There were some "older" people (in their 40s, I guess :awkney: ) and some teens who were definitely younger than me - 23 - and my friend - 22. It was pretty relaxing watching the movie but when there were silent scenes you could hear the explosions from the theater next to us :poot: .

And then, in the last third of the movie some annoying teen girls (I called them "garbage girls" by myself bc they were really THAT annoying and I was pissed bc of that :interestinga: ) started to laugh without any reason and clearly audible from nearby :saladga: . And then finally, after 20 minutes or so, a woman right behind me "shouted" at them "Be quiet, god damn" and continued talking to herself (again, I sat in the row in front of her) "Dumb people" :ladyhaha:  :tony: .

When this particular scene in the garage started it went completely silent (not even these garbage girls were laughing :pray: ) in the theater with only the explosions from the other theater being audible ( :derpga: ). And when the movie ended everyone - including me - left and no clapping (it's just not usual to do after a movie in Germany :poot:  :vegas: )

Ew, David!

Sneaky Oliver
31 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

And when the movie ended everyone - including me - left and no clapping (it's just not usual to do after a movie in Germany

I think that's kinda great actually :ohwell: here in Brazil, as you may imagine, people cry, scream and clap like it was a live show. I don't really express my emotions like most of people I stay very quiet and eating my popcorn hahaha

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TheSlash
4 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think that's kinda great actually :ohwell: here in Brazil, as you may imagine, people cry, scream and clap like it was a live show. I don't really express my emotions like most of people I stay very quiet and eating my popcorn hahaha

Then come to us to Germany. We have no emotions at all :vegas: 

Ew, David!

Archived