💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Finally watching ASIB...

Sneaky Oliver

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

...It was one of the greatest experiences as a Gaga fan. I'm so happy!! :excited::excited::excited:

I watched it with my (not-so-) little sister. I didn't expect the movie to be so cute and funny at the beginning. The cinema was full of huntys and old ladies :sweat: Everybody was screaming a bit when Gaga first showed up like Uuuuuuu!  (we don't scream Yass here :derpga:). Everybody was laughing and happy.

As the movie became tense it was absolute silence. I could hear myself touching and biting the popcorn. The popcorn-effect really did bother whoever was behind me, I heard him/her say "Oh he's still eating the popcorn" or something :emma:

The photoshoot scene :lmao: the music started to play and then stopped and I said "Oh They HAVE to release those pictures! :cryga:" a little too loud. My sister looked at me and said "Hey, you're screaming". 

And I gotta say the pop songs are very different from Gaga's. They're smooth and kinda sexy but they lack that Gaga-adrenaline-boost. Heal Me is my favorite :sara: ARUTW is the most Gaga-esque song for me, it could be on Joanne.

I got teary-eyed on THAT Jackson scene :( my sister was crying a lot already.

The last scene when Gaga looks right into the camera I felt like she was looking straight inside my soul :giveup: it was so powerful. I'm so proud of her and I'm so happy all the monsters around the world can share this amazing experience. :kara:

Feel free to share your cinema stories :heart:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ARTPOPSTER

When I went to see it, an old lady literally took a phone call during the movie.

I was going to go down there and slap her, but Gaga told me not to. :saladga:

When I went, there were these two douchebags who kept screaming “fuk yeahh” and “show us ur tìts” during the sex scenes 

and there was this kid beside me who kept asking his mom what a Grammy was and if bobby was Jackson’s brother or father :saladga:

angels forever, forever angels

Linus Gaga

100 people in the cinema, 99 is watching the movie and only 1 is taking a call..... Go and Slap her !:trollga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Shipper
3 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

When I went, there were these two douchebags who kept screaming “fuk yeahh” and “show us ur tìts” during the sex scenes 

and there was this kid beside me who kept asking his mom what a Grammy was and if bobby was Jackson’s brother or father :saladga:

What a bad movie experience.  

Watch i again!  And how come there is a kid in the theater? 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

There was a 'collective' gasp when she got up from the bathtub but it was so fast :deadbanana: I think there was only one straight couple... everyone else well it looked like a gay communion they were super high fashion and I was wearing jeans and a basic black shirt hahaha

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Defmix100

I just saw it last night, the girls behind me were gaga fans and wouldn't shut up the whole time and someone else spoiled the Jackson scene

FATCAT
12 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

“fuk yeahh” and “show us ur tìts”

That was me, lmao, small world. big tits.

Purr more, hiss less.

22 minutes ago, Shipper said:

When I watched it it was like 50% old ladies and many parents with their 11 year olds

Sneaky Oliver
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I just saw it last night, the girls behind me were gaga fans and wouldn't shut up the whole time and someone else spoiled the Jackson scene

I kinda spoiled myself about that scene reading all the interviews and GGD but I didn't expect it would be so real, you know.  Some fans were crying and one of them was like "Ohhh I missed her so much. She's back to pop" and I was like :sure: "Sure, C3C is coming"

I’m on my Legacy Act era

2 minutes ago, Shipper said:

No clue... he looked about 12 :messga:

good thing I’m planning to go watch it at least 2 more times 

gonna watch it again today 

gotta contribute to the second week box office score for that #1 :vegas:

1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

There was a 'collective' gasp when she got up from the bathtub but it was so fast :deadbanana: I think there was only one straight couple... everyone else well it looked like a gay communion they were super high fashion and I was wearing jeans and a basic black shirt hahaha

Same here, so many ppl were shook

omg our theatre was packed with senior citizens with the exception of a few teens

I wore my Joanne shirt that day to feel connected with a few fans but I think I was the only gay there :gaysia:

angels forever, forever angels

When I went:

-All the rows were filled (except for the first and second because who tf sits on those rows) :firega:

-About 3 people left the screening but two of them came back (they were in the toilet I guess)

-I feel like people were looking pretty indiferent when the movie ended but then when I was leaving the theater I heard two 40ish year old women talking about it like IT WAS SOO GOOD! LOVED IT

-There was a man a few rows ahead of mine who filmed the entire thing on his phone

-One annoying old lady got bored and starting playing Candy Crush even though the light was bothering everyone and then someone phoned her and she didn't pick up for like 1 or 2 whole minutes

Shipper
3 minutes ago, Clip said:

When I watched it it was like 50% old ladies and many parents with their 11 year olds

I guess they are allowed in if they are with a parent and is not under 6.

I remember the article with the woman who could not watch ASIB because of her 4 week old infant.  :sweat:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

17 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I guess they are allowed in if they are with a parent and is not under 6.

I remember the article with the woman who could not watch ASIB because of her 4 week old infant.  :sweat:

Just leave it with the grandparents lol

When I was watching Anabelle, there were 2 little girls next to us that were there for whatever reason. I swear they put their heads inside the popcorn bag for most of the movie :saladga:

Archived