💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna featured on Quavo's new album

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

All those people who thinks Britney is Madonna 's first featuring on another artists songs can't be more wrong :giggle:

:giggle:

the difference is in the title, all these songs say "artist,artist,madonna" or "artist & madonna" this is the second song that has a "ft Madonna" in the title

so... i guess you're wrong :messga:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
5 hours ago, Nemo said:

Seriously? :huh:

Exactly my point.  Why does it bother or confuse you? Lol

Honestly I dont take this THAT seriously but my point proves itself.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Queen Bitch
9 hours ago, Californian100 said:

So sad to see how desperate she looks now, she’s thrown artistry out the window for trying to be relevant. She needs a reality check because she’s capable of so much better :saladga:

Good thing "artistry" is subjective. I saw some reactions to this and people seem to actually like it. So this might not hurt her image as much as some here seems to think.

monketsharona

I love Madonna but that song is HORRIBLE

Her autotune is even worse than Britney and Cher worst autotunes mixed together

FameHookah
22 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

Plz drink me up sham panyo rozay :saladga:

sounds like drunk French robot

i choked on a Cheeto 🤣 HELP :giveup:

IM DYING HAHAHA this is beyond cringy and horrible.

WTF is MDNA

RAMROD
3 hours ago, Queen Neyde said:

the difference is in the title, all these songs say "artist,artist,madonna" or "artist & madonna" this is the second song that has a "ft Madonna" in the title

so... i guess you're wrong :messga:

Nope. The point is that it is not her first time lending her voice for someone's record as much as you want to keep Beirney as the first and foremost, she isn't.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

56 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Nope. The point is that it is not her first time lending her voice for someone's record as much as you want to keep Beirney as the first and foremost, she isn't.

of course its not hjhsjdh but its the second time the official title has the "ft Madonna"

4 hours ago, That J said:

Exactly my point.  Why does it bother or confuse you? Lol

Honestly I dont take this THAT seriously but my point proves itself.  

No, I'm saying, seriously, you have to ask "Why Madonna"? You can't think of any... reason... that Gaga fans might be pressed about Madonna?

That J
2 hours ago, Nemo said:

No, I'm saying, seriously, you have to ask "Why Madonna"? You can't think of any... reason... that Gaga fans might be pressed about Madonna?

I can think of reasons why Madonna fans could be pressed about Gaga.  

Look ....to me, they are both equal powerful and worthy.  I'm not the one making a deal out of the whole thing.  

That J
2 hours ago, Nemo said:

I adore Gaga.  Dont get me wrong. I adore her.  But ya know....the Alejandro video alone was 3 Madonna videos in one. Lol. 

So I dont take to those who waaaaaa on the Madonna hate because she WAS first.  Respect is due where it is due.  That doesnt take away from Gaga tho.  

FrankGutz

All of his lyrics are so tragic, just like all the mumble rappers, this trend needs to die asap, i hope rock takes over once again

Also, Madonna lost it after Confessions, that was her last "good" album, for me was American Life but whatever, she needs to stop trying so hard to be trendy, ironically, she was hotter and trendy when she didnt tried

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
On 10/12/2018 at 8:41 AM, August3 said:

Great. Another reason for the Little Monsters to turn into Little Haters. Seriously stop. She can whatever the **** she wants. By the way, I hate the song too. But stop saying she's ruining her legacy. A few bad songs ain't gonna do that. 

She already did HC, MDNA, RH + this but go off

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Thomas P

This is ****ing tragic. This hurts my poor gay heart more than Sam Smith being the first gay man to steal an Oscar :ohwell:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

LORD GAGA

Awful song, forgettable and bland.

she needs to have some roses, she wants to be surrounded by roses... and some clay 🌚

Archived