Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB to top 2nd weekend box office! / 1. ASIB 30.2M / 2. Venom 30M

dit

Featured Posts

hpmcmill
10 hours ago, Kowpatty said:

Something is fishy about this. There is no way First Man only takes in 20 mil....

There is some dumb controversy in America with the conservatives about this movie... 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

i've seen it 4 times, and i'm not stopping. :gaysia:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Economy

I hate to be a downer but a $200,000 difference in estimates is way less than the margin for error

There's almost a 50% chance it won't top!

Reality
1 hour ago, Economy said:

I hate to be a downer but a $200,000 difference in estimates is way less than the margin for error

There's almost a 50% chance it won't top!

If it still gets around a 30% drop though, that's incredible. The fact that it can get even close to Venom's second weekend is a win in my eyes.   

🃏🖤👹

Economy
9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

If it still gets around a 30% drop though, that's incredible. The fact that it can get even close to Venom's second weekend is a win in my eyes.   

I know. This movies success is stellar

I merely don't want ppl to get their hopes up that that it will go #1 in case it doesn't.

As I said, that's a very small margin, less than a 1% difference so the slightest miss-estimate (and the estimates/projections are rarely THAT spot on) and ASIB would still be behind venom

Worldwide gross is $80m so far, but it’s higher than that as the foreign gross hasn’t changed since Sunday.  I guess foreign data takes longer to come in.

https://www.fandango.com/dataviz/

Did you guys check his site lately? Everytime I do there are like 15 ASIB posters all over the country, and the venom ones are less and less... honestly I thought the movie would perform even better than last week, judging from this... 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

nattuggla

Watch Warner pulling out some gimmicks like Polydor did in UK for the soundtrack being #1 to secure the #1 at the Box office for this weekend. 

Archived