rumor

Lady Gaga tours $30M townhouse in West Chelsea

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Impressive house, but completely impersonal, and the outside looks ugly af. I preferred her old apartment.

Not to mention I'm not sure it's the best idea to buy a house in the middle of the town when you're someone like Gaga - in terms of security, I'd think an apartment building with a guy on a front desk would be a little bit better.

elijahfan
23 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Or gaga just loved new York and wants to live there again

I think the fact she loves NY is pretty undeniable... Let's keep in mind she's reportedly headed to Broadway, so that might be the explanation.

ShockPop

It's like a modern tasteless hotel Cortez.

Totally making a home cinema now though. ASIB, sin city & machete kills posters.

Right in time for her Broadway debut :golfclap: plus I don't think she has a home of her own in NYC anyway, apart from her parents home (seeing as she's only rented in the past)

On 10/11/2018 at 7:17 AM, Bio said:

Is it safe tho for her to live in a towhouse? Everytime she goes to NY there’s a crowd of at least 100 monsters in front of her apartment building.

I mean, truthfully, nowhere but the kinds of places she’s bought already are really *safe* per se, but I think she likes having NYC property to feel connected to her roots. If this is true, I could see it being a similar reason to owning that apartment she had except that this isn’t as ridiculous since I’m sure Christian goes to NY a lot for work, she goes pretty often. Having some place of permanence would be nice if they’re really a strong, budding couple as they seem to be.

Archived