Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now!

Stef

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

ARUTW will never be a single. It's already on TTH, and will probably be platinum by the time Shallow ends its run.

INLA probably won't be a single either, unless they're pushing it for the Oscars, but seems like Shallow ended its chances.

Realistically, the era probably won't have any singles beyond Shallow, but Is That Alright is in the best position to smash in a few months since it had no exposure beforehand.

doesnt mean anything. Dark Horse was topping itunes weeks and months before it got single treatment.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously going to be another good box office weekend in the US and UK if those green updates are anything to go by.  

Pierre

They couldn't wait just 1 more week to release Halloween. :saladga:

1.Halloween (2018)$33,340,000

2.A Star is Born$5,700,000

3.Venom$5,050,000

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Gypsy Life
16 minutes ago, Fish said:

doesnt mean anything. Dark Horse was topping itunes weeks and months before it got single treatment.

Dark Horse was overshadowing Unconditionally when it was a single then got rush released because it was performing better. It also went viral on Vine.

None apply to ASIB. ARUTW won't be rush released and isn't outperforming Shallow, which is also a hit, unlike Unconditionally.

emig09

Well my husband says best part of the movie is Shallow cause that is when the Star has Born... GP and No Fan so it could be a proove why Shallow is slaying so hard :ohwell:

gay engineer

Luna Lovegood

Gaga is cockblocking everyone on Itunes but she’s being cockblocked by other movies for #1 :interestinga:

luna’s advocate

Andrea B

kinda off topic but what happened to pacifiergaga? she was pretty popular on twitter and LM.com? :oprah: she had the most iconic meltdowns on twitter 

emig09
3 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Gaga is cockblocking everyone on Itunes but she’s being cockblocked by other movies for #1 :interestinga:

But it is her first leading role honey

gay engineer

5 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Not last weekend in the UK though, she came from behind truly 

YourCureness
2 hours ago, Biagio2103 said:

Imagine if there were no limit for the Oscars and the 5 nominees were Shallow, ARUTW, INLA, ITA? and BIC :sis:

Reveal hidden contents

And then I woke up.

And then she still lose the award. 

25 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Dark Horse was overshadowing Unconditionally when it was a single then got rush released because it was performing better. It also went viral on Vine.

None apply to ASIB. ARUTW won't be rush released and isn't outperforming Shallow, which is also a hit, unlike Unconditionally.

Vine didnt counter balance dark horse's " overexposure " lmao youre just stating your impressions which I dont think are based on anything.

TheCureinMalibu
20 minutes ago, Fish said:

Vine didnt counter balance dark horse's " overexposure " lmao youre just stating your impressions which I dont think are based on anything.

Vine got some song famous ex: Black Beatles, Kiki Do You Love Me,...

That's not anyone's impressions, that's just facts. ARUTW is for sure will lose it's momenturn anytime soon. Shallow is the main song. btw, this is not even Dark Horse vs Unconditionally situtation for Gaga. They put the song in TTH because simply it's attract the GP's attention and that is it.

3 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Vine got some song famous ex: Black Beatles, Kiki Do You Love Me,...

That's not anyone's impressions, that's just facts. ARUTW is for sure will lose it's momenturn anytime soon. Shallow is the main song. btw, this is not even Dark Horse vs Unconditionally situtation for Gaga. They put the song in TTH because simply it's attract the GP's attention and that is it.

That one wasn’t on Vine though as Vine doesn’t exist anymore (but i get what u mean)

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

That one wasn’t on Vine though as Vine doesn’t exist anymore (but i get what u mean)

yeah those stupid challenges i think :vegas:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived