Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now!

Stef

Featured Posts

TEANUS

A Star Is Born vs. Future+Juice Wrld

iTunes (Album) - 1+7 vs. 5 - ASIB

iTunes (Top 3 Singles) - 1+3+9 vs. 38+98+151 - ASIB

Spotify (Top 50 Tracks) - 1 in Top 50 vs. 11 in Top 50 - Future+Juice Wrld :toofunny:

Apple Music (Top 100 Tracks) - 1 in Top 100 vs 16 in Top 100 - Future+Juice Wrld :toofunny:

Not really what the point of this was but as we already know ASIB is still gonna eat the competition alive in Pure and TEA. SEA is our threat. Shallow is still doing well but others fall behind.....

We’ll see, Future+Juice Wrld could collapse midweek like Quavo did and fall behind

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathanholland
3 minutes ago, Judasboy said:

Final number (my prediction)

#1 Lil Future 105k SPS

#2 ASIB  101k SPS

We love your positive attitude :poot:

Before there was love, there was silence

TEANUS

If we fall to #2 this week I don’t see how we wouldn’t go back to #1 the following week cause there are literally zero threats.

1-1-2-1 would look phenomenal :ohwell:

FarixGaga
5 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

We’ll see, Future+Juice Wrld could collapse midweek like Quavo did and fall behind

Future's streams on Spotify are slightly better than Quavo's comparing the first day of release of the two albums. If he bombs like Quavo did we might make it to #1, but I think it will be a tight race til the end this time.

JC

BuzzcutSeason

She's going to be #2 unless the Juice WRLD/Future album slows down on streaming at a decent pace throughout the week. 100K is beyond amazing and definitely achievable but naturally she may end up just below it. I'd say adding 5-7K to both SPS and Pure Sales to Quavo's final numbers is good for the competition.

As of now the only factors that can really solidify the top spot are the big weekend updates following screenings (and hope they are big enough), and streaming stability/growth with Shallow, ARUTW, LWIF, INLA.

TEANUS
Just now, FarixGaga said:

Future's streams on Spotify are slightly better than Quavo's comparing the first day of release of the two albums. If he bombs like Quavo did we might make it to #1, but I think it will be a tight race til the end this time.

Yeah this will definitely be closer only because it’s our third week as well not our second. Last week Future+Juice Wrld still wouldn’t have been a threat

viniferrett
3 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

If we fall to #2 this week I don’t see how we wouldn’t go back to #1 the following week cause there are literally zero threats.

1-1-2-1 would look phenomenal :ohwell:

Probably some other annoying rapper will realease his 5th album this year at the last time 

FarixGaga
2 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Yeah this will definitely be closer only because it’s our third week as well not our second. Last week Future+Juice Wrld still wouldn’t have been a threat

Yes, Future's SPS will follow the Quavo path last week: 100-110k SPS, idk if we can pull off more than 100k. In my opinion ASIB will do more like 80-90k :toofunny:

JC

emig09
5 minutes ago, FarixGaga said:

Yes, Future's SPS will follow the Quavo path last week: 100-110k SPS, idk if we can pull off more than 100k. In my opinion ASIB will do more like 80-90k :toofunny:

I think we need to see BB numbers in order to get a clearer result. 

HDD said 134k second week with a 39% drop

gay engineer

34 minutes ago, emig09 said:

MY ASIB ST TOP 10

Screen-Shot-2018-10-20-at-15-40-35.png

How did u manage to get that to show on itunes ? 🌝

RickMonster98

Worldwide iTunes Albums Chart

1 (=) A Star Is Born (x13)

Worldwide iTunes Songs Chart

1 (=) Shallow (x22) 

4 (=) ARUTW 

9/10 (+3/+1) I'll Never Love Again (#1 combined)

24 (-10) Bad Bunny - MIA 

tenor.gif?itemid=7638553

FarixGaga
1 minute ago, emig09 said:

I think we need to see BB numbers in order to get a clearer result. 

HDD said 134k second week with a 39% drop

134k is for the tracking week that just ended, my 80-90k prediction is for this tracking week tho

JC

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived