💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now!

Stef

Featured Posts

BrickMonster

I just wanted to share that I watched the movie again for a second time with my friends last night here in the Philippines. It was the last full showing, which ended at 1am, and the cinema was still 3/4 full. The audience seemed to truly loved ASIB. As soon as the screen went black after the last song, you could hear a collective gasp from the audience - as if they had held that breath and emotion throughout the whole song. Some even clapped after! My friends (who are casual gaga fans) were in tears too and couldn't stop talking about how good Gaga was. 

It just felt so unreal and I just wanted to share to people who might just understand how happy this made me feel.

It's a slow pick up here in the PH, but I'm hoping that word of mouth will carry it through like Lala Land. 

That's all. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. 

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga
25 minutes ago, BrickMonster said:

I just wanted to share that I watched the movie again for a second time with my friends last night here in the Philippines. It was the last full showing, which ended at 1am, and the cinema was still 3/4 full. The audience seemed to truly loved ASIB. As soon as the screen went black after the last song, you could hear a collective gasp from the audience - as if they had held that breath and emotion throughout the whole song. Some even clapped after! My friends (who are casual gaga fans) were in tears too and couldn't stop talking about how good Gaga was. 

It just felt so unreal and I just wanted to share to people who might just understand how happy this made me feel.

It's a slow pick up here in the PH, but I'm hoping that word of mouth will carry it through like Lala Land. 

That's all. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. 

thanks for sharing this :) it's similar to my experience watching! everyone gasped at the end and then it was just silent, as people took it all in. Sooooo incredible. What an experience! 

🤖⚡️

gagajandro25

MY TOP 40 RADIO STATION IS PLAYING IT AGAIN!!! :nooo:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

gagajandro25
3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Whats the station?

Q101

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Andrea B

why is everyone saying that Britney is the most paid artist in Vegas, I thought gaga was going to get like 1.5M per show(britney will be making 400k) 

Andrea B
6 hours ago, Doncho said:

Poor Meghan... she really wants to be relevant again :cryga:

I think this will be flop but CNCO is pretty huge in latin america so who knows, maybe they can save her

Supersonic
6 hours ago, Levels said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_(Lady_Gaga_and_Bradley_Cooper_song)

The single cover is fanmade, right? Who added it? LOL.

The cover was used by official international chart databases at first, so I guess it is official. I think this is the first era where we just were quietly provided with a single cover

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, BuzzcutSeason said:

Trench ended up with Joanne's second-week sales numbers :ohwell:

sis I think Joanne did like 61k while Trench is abotu to do 45k :air:

gagarox
2 hours ago, AgusPop said:

Radio must to die as Tv Cable. Seriously, I don't listen radio since the 2000s. Such archaic format 

It wont die unless car factories stop making inbuilt radios in cars which again is never happening.. so the millions of people will continue to tune into radios everyday while driving and its not gonna die.. lol its the most convenient format. 

28 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The cover was used by official international chart databases at first, so I guess it is official. I think this is the first era where we just were quietly provided with a single cover

The cover has a watermark ("ARTFLOOZY" :rip:).

Pierre

Dark green for Shallow, ARUTW, ITA, INLA

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived