šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now!

Stef

Featured Posts

Kimblue
9 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Anybody else getting an insane amount of redirects to an amazon gift card when they use GGD?Ā 

Yep

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YourCureness
15 minutes ago, Harry said:

UK signed copies were re-stocked and have already sold out yet again. I wonder how many copies they re-stock at a time.

It now has a note 'Back in stock soon'. They're really coming for that #1, huh?

Well they have to ask gaga if her hands will be okay after signing these albums.

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

They haven't updated properly in 36 hours :air:Ā 

Now they did and ...WELP

but the UK is eating them up lmao. the cultural difference jumped out. guess we know which country hasĀ the more tasteful oneĀ :vegas:

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

but the UK is eating them up lmao. the cultural difference jumped out. guess we know which country hasĀ the more tasteful oneĀ :vegas:

We been knew since Ireland has the Euro and doesn't wanna exit the EU. :vegas:

3 minutes ago, Wigless said:

I was driving past the cinema in town last night and they had to delay the start of ASIB by 15 minutes on the red screen outisideĀ because the queue was down the pathway, that cinema usually see's maybe 70 customers in an entire business day :sharon:Ā My sister (an employee) came home SHOOK :air:Ā 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

1 minute ago, Stef said:

I was driving past the cinema in town last night and they had to delay the start of ASIB by 15 minutes on the red screen outisideĀ because the queue was down the pathway, that cinema usually see's maybe 70 customers in an entire business day :sharon:Ā 

Even rats and queues can't stop the movie from being seenĀ :vegas:

TheCureinMalibu

@MonsteriousĀ Shallow is going top 10 next week, ASIB's soundtrack going #1 with a slight chance of ASIB going #1 Boxscore this week tooĀ :vegas:

Ā 

I'm listening to Heal Me in HQ beats earbuds and... Ms. Wig? Miss Wig? MISS WIG!

She gone sis

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

We been knew since Ireland has the Euro and doesn't wanna exit the EU. :vegas:

At least the UKā€™s internetĀ wonā€™t be cancelled by Article 13, so weirdly enough, Brexit ended in the UKs favour. Off topic tho.Ā 

Stream ARTPOP on Rhapsody:vegas:

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Stef said:

I'm listening to Heal Me in HQ beats earbuds and... Ms. Wig? Miss Wig? MISS WIG!

She gone sis

I blasted it in the car yesterday and the whole album is a religious experienceĀ :pray:

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

TheCureinMalibu

Radio Update:

HAC: SHALLOW

Spins: 198Ā (+32 spins)

Audience: 2.412 (+0.182)Ā 

(+1 spots to #46)

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived