💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now!

Stef

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life
10 minutes ago, Andree said:

you have to post all their comments on here 

SpeedyDiligentAmurstarfish-small.gif

we already have the acclaim, #1 soundtrack, huge box office, #5 hit, streaming hit, 4 songs charting on the hot 100, and now all we need are Madonna fans having meltdowns  

I'm not going to pollute our charts thread with their crap

meg.thumb.png.9754b78d841f31f1e6330da22a

I don't think they'll approve the account anyway

OT: Lady Gaga is charting

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican

40-1

Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (A Star Is Born)

YT views are slipping, we really need Latin America to start streaming....

Andrea B
43 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Panic! At the Disco earns their highest charting song in the US since 2006's "I Write Sins Not Tragedies". "High Hopes" rises to #35. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" peaked at #7.

High Hopes (2018)
1st Week: #98
2nd Week: #84
3rd Week: #90
4th Week: #76
5th Week: #74
6th Week: #62
7th Week: #56
8th Week: #46
9th Week: #49 
10th Week: #35 (still charting)

I hope it reaches #25 at least, but that won't happen 

IAmNotHere1997

I already have an MadonnaNation account and they said ASIB went #1 because most of the copies were bought by her and Warner Bros

And also Gaga is a local act because she has a #1 album but she doesn't want to cancel her Vegas residency and do a world tour because she's a pathetic liar that won't sell.

Also quote "You gotta love how her team is desperate to rewrite history. The big sellers of the past 10 years as far as record sales and female pop go are Rhianna and Katy Perry  everyone with a neuron knows that.

She had a stellar first album and a semi flop second album carried by her US sales, never mind tainted by the EY comparisons, long before Madonna got asked about it by Cynthia McFadden the following year.

The rest is abysmal at best. Which for somebody who's been in the public eye for slightly under ten years is embarrassing"

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

40-1

Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (A Star Is Born)

YT views are slipping, we really need Latin America to start streaming....

Brazil needs to get their **** together

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

IAmNotHere1997

Another and last quote "Looks like this is going to be another Joanne-sized success for her; big enough for her to continue her career but not a smash she's so desperate to have.

Worth pointing out that digital sales are her strongest metric. While they're pretty much irrelevant these days, they're also very easy to manipulate (unlike airplay or streaming). A C-Pop singer that has absolutely no presence in the US has been on iTunes FOR WEEKS before they've decided to look into it. At the same time, Billboard continues to overestimate their importance when compiling their chart (probably to keep pure pop music alive on the charts), which gives you "hits" like Shallow."

noisullitcefrep

Apple Music Switzerland: 

Shallow: #6 (+6)

Always Remember Us This Way: #83 (+34)

Look What I Found #167 (NEW) ???

9 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I already have an MadonnaNation account and they said ASIB went #1 because most of the copies were bought by her and Warner Bros

And also Gaga is a local act because she has a #1 album but she doesn't want to cancel her Vegas residency and do a world tour because she's a pathetic liar that won't sell.

Also quote "You gotta love how her team is desperate to rewrite history. The big sellers of the past 10 years as far as record sales and female pop go are Rhianna and Katy Perry  everyone with a neuron knows that.

She had a stellar first album and a semi flop second album carried by her US sales, never mind tainted by the EY comparisons, long before Madonna got asked about it by Cynthia McFadden the following year.

The rest is abysmal at best. Which for somebody who's been in the public eye for slightly under ten years is embarrassing"

7 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Another and last quote "Looks like this is going to be another Joanne-sized success for her; big enough for her to continue her career but not a smash she's so desperate to have.

Worth pointing out that digital sales are her strongest metric. While they're pretty much irrelevant these days, they're also very easy to manipulate (unlike airplay or streaming). A C-Pop singer that has absolutely no presence in the US has been on iTunes FOR WEEKS before they've decided to look into it. At the same time, Billboard continues to overestimate their importance when compiling their chart (probably to keep pure pop music alive on the charts), which gives you "hits" like Shallow."

Who would've thought their minds have the capability to do such gymnastics just to fit their sad little biased narrative. Hope they don't injure themselves :huntyga: But if they do, I hope they have their medical life alerts ready.

OT: Gaga is WINNING. AGAIN. I can stand it :huntyga:

noisullitcefrep

Madonnanation is like a horrible religion whichs is trying to defeat any other belief and prove that it is the best possible religion, instead of focusing on themselves. Like they calculate Gaga's sales and know everything about her despite hating her but do they even support Madonna anymore?:koons:

Idc, I love Madonna too, but those 80 year old stans are toxic

FRANZGA
18 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

16 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Lmfao.. keep us all updated with their meltdowns

Can we stop focusing on the negativity of a few sad people on another site?? For one it’s got nothing to do with the charts so it’s off topic, and secondly we should be busy celebrating 

23 hours ago, Janet said:

Not that we need MORE good news...

'Shallow' has shot up 15 places on UK radio since yesterday! It is the greatest gainer on UK radio

23. Shallow (+15)

It has risen a combined 39 places this week

Up another 6 places today on UK Radio... Top 10 incoming!

17. Shallow (+6)

tenor.gif

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived