Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now!

Stef

Featured Posts

TheAlpha

I was thinking of making an account on MadonnaNation for the first time just to post the Shallow video link. But eh..

You know this is just my opinion, right?

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

Wow "In My Feelings" really burnt out. After spending only 14 weeks in the Top 10, it is out. For a song that spent 10 weeks at #1, that is really strange. 

In My Feelings (2018) *14 weeks in Top 10 (so far)*
1st Week: #6
2nd Week: #1 - PEAK POSITION
3rd Week: #1
4th Week: #1
5th Week: #1 
6th Week: #1 
7th Week: #1 
8th Week: #1
9th Week: #1
10th Week: #1
11th Week: #1
12th Week: #2
13th Week: #4 
14th Week: #9
15th Week: #11 (still charting)

Arturo
5 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Wow "In My Feelings" really burnt out. After spending only 14 weeks in the Top 10, it is out. For a song that spent 10 weeks at #1, that is really strange. 

In My Feelings (2018) *14 weeks in Top 10 (so far)*
1st Week: #6
2nd Week: #1 - PEAK POSITION
3rd Week: #1
4th Week: #1
5th Week: #1 
6th Week: #1 
7th Week: #1 
8th Week: #1
9th Week: #1
10th Week: #1
11th Week: #1
12th Week: #2
13th Week: #4 
14th Week: #9
15th Week: #11 (still charting)

Same amount of weeks as Applause in the Top 10

Gypsy Life

@Andree I'm not getting your screen. I just tried signing up to the shithole of MadonnaNation and I got the confirmation email and now it says "Awaiting Approval" :reductive:

DiscoHeaven23

Cardi B earns her 5th Top 10 hit on Rhythmic Radio today, from her album Invasion of Privacy. "Ring" climbs to #8. It is only the 2nd album from a female rapper to do this. Nicki did it with Pink Friday

Bodak Yellow: #1 (September 2017)
Bartier Cardi: #7 (March 2018)
Be Careful: #1 (June 2018)
I Like It: #1 (July 2018)
Ring: #8 (still charting)

34 minutes ago, Andree said:

what Madonna song is associated with Kentucky fried chicken? :oprah: i'm trying to make a madonnation acc using VPN cause they banned me 

I already tried like a prayer but it says its incorrect :oprah:

i made an account and i still can’t access gaga’s thread 

Andrea B
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

@Andree I'm not getting your screen. I just tried signing up to the shithole of MadonnaNation and I got the confirmation email and now it says "Awaiting Approval" :reductive:

you have to post all their comments on here 

SpeedyDiligentAmurstarfish-small.gif

we already have the acclaim, #1 soundtrack, huge box office, #5 hit, streaming hit, 4 songs charting on the hot 100, and now all we need are Madonna fans having meltdowns  

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

i made an account and i still can’t access gaga’s thread 

we need to hack them:madge: we learned about charts and box office, I'm sure we can learn how to hack nursing homes' systems 

Just now, Andree said:

you have to post all their comments on here 

SpeedyDiligentAmurstarfish-small.gif

we already have the acclaim, #1 soundtrack, huge box office, #5 hit, streaming hit, 4 songs charting on the hot 100, and now all we need are Madonna fans having meltdowns  

Please don't. We are above that. Let them seethe. We should be worrying about what dress we're gonna wear at the Oscars. LG is in her own lane now. We are above stan wars now.

DiscoHeaven23

Panic! At the Disco earns their highest charting song in the US since 2006's "I Write Sins Not Tragedies". "High Hopes" rises to #35. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" peaked at #7.

High Hopes (2018)
1st Week: #98
2nd Week: #84
3rd Week: #90
4th Week: #76
5th Week: #74
6th Week: #62
7th Week: #56
8th Week: #46
9th Week: #49 
10th Week: #35 (still charting)

33 minutes ago, Andree said:

DpmICQdX4AAC89P.jpg

CAN YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE??? CAN YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE??!!! :madge:

these old b*tches will never let me have another acc there, i was using VPN and it still didn't work. I just wanted to read their comments and that's it:madge:... and maybe share them here:madge:

I'm sure there is someone who already has a MN account? Can they please share the tea with us? I'm really curious :excited2:

BlahForever1
36 minutes ago, Andree said:

DpmICQdX4AAC89P.jpg

CAN YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE??? CAN YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE??!!! :madge:

these old b*tches will never let me have another acc there, i was using VPN and it still didn't work. I just wanted to read their comments and that's it:madge:... and maybe share them here:madge:

I'm trying to make an account, but it says that my account needs to be approved :rip: 

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived