💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bradley + Gaga Discussion

Gagally

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

I actually think that Gaga is deeply in love with Christian. 

But I wouldn't put it past her to actually be, truly, in her heart of hearts, an actual polyamorous person. 

I know Gaga wants to be seen as a very devoted monogamous person, and probably will adhere to relatively strict monogamish boundaries in whatever relationship she's in... because, based on what I've seen of her, I think she tends towards bonding deeply with the people she devotes her heart to. 

That being said, I do think that Gaga has the capacity in her heart to be in love with more than one man at a time. And I would love to see her explore her polyamorous side. 

*That* being said, based on the extremely superficial glance I took yesterday at Bradley's relationship with his wife, the mother of his child, I don't think she's the sort of woman who would handle having her husband be in a polyamorous relationship with another woman. 

So.... I bet that while there is clearly chemistry and sparks flying, they're trying hard to keep it as chill and DL as possible. Maybe they cuddle. Maybe they have already had conversations about this sort of thing with their respective partners. 

Who knows. It's not our lives. It's their private lives. Ultimately best to leave them to themselves. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

i think we ALL ship Gagley irl

they'd be the hottest couple in hollywood, even bigger than Brangelina

Lmao the delusion brangelina was more than just two famous people together

So... ok  -that would explain alot. If they are Besties, that is why in the multitude of photos online of Bradley with Irina he is clearly with her, but in the photos of Cooper and Gaga, he is reveling. Kind of how you have get-down-fun with your friends but are more serious with your family.   I get it now.  Photos do not lie.

Watch As I Dive In

derpmonster
2 hours ago, Batwings said:

Bradley: "So Gaga, I think we need a nude scene."

Gaga: "Oh... uh... OK... Why?"

Bradley: "Because I think it would be integral for the plot to highlight Ally's vulnerability in that moment."

Gaga: "Well, I'm not sure if..."

Bradley: "I'm Italian."

Gaga: "OK!"

Bradley: :derpga:

I'm pretty sure it went like this instead :ladyhaha:

Gaga: So, Bradley, I think we need a nude scene

Bradley: Uh, ok, why?

Gaga: Because I think it would be integral for the plot to highlight Ally's vulnerability in that moment.

Bradley: Well, I'm not sure if...

Gaga: I'm Italian

Bradley: Yesss queen serve me those meatballs

Gaga: Also you need to show your ass just for the gays

Bradley: :triggered:

Gaga: There can be 100 people in a room...

Bradley: OK I WILL

Gaga: :ohwell:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Cyber Babylon
3 hours ago, ThatBish said:

I wouldn't be happy with this,

He has a wife and kids and she has Christian.

I don't know why anyone would wanna break so many people's hearts just to ship two people together.

he's not married.Christian has two kids:derpga:

I think he likes a finger in the bottom and Gaga was kind enough to sneack in one while he was besides her on the couch.

Queen of gheys, she has no interest though. rutheless, if you ask me

They're cute together and have undeniable chemistry, but they're both with other people (and probably hate people speculating like this).

ARTPOP2

I came thinking it was a hunty thread :emma:

But was completely the opposite :interestinga:

Alexa play why did you do that (do that do that do that do that to me)

InTraumatica
7 hours ago, Gagally said:

I came to this site to find someone, anyone who feels like I do about this.

Since Venice, I can not stop thinking that the stars of ASIB are in love with each other.

It is so cliche, right? And I know they are both serious with others, but...

Before I go off on this - if I am out of bounds for the guidelines of the site -

I certainly do not want to be. If there is another thread somewhere that speaks to this, please point me to it.

I have told myself over and over I am wrong, they are professional, but....

I have more to say, but I really want to hear from you - the truly devoted.

This is not only cliche. This is disgusting and you show no respect for them making a thread like this. 

1 hour ago, DziJuLaj said:

This is not only cliche. This is disgusting and you show no respect for them making a thread like this. 

I can appreciate your view. But in my opinion, I think those who bastardize her music show far less respect for her as an artist and indivdual.

Watch As I Dive In

I thought about it overnight. Everything  I have seen in Gaga belies what I am suggesting. She appears to be unflinchingly loyal. Extremely empathic. Eminently respectful. And futhermore, seemingly- has never taken the active part in a break-up. In fact, nothing she does is cliche or predictable, so my suggestion- in the light of day - may be implausible. I can leave it at that. 

Watch As I Dive In

Also, I just read Iryna pregnant again. Genuinely happy for Bradley. Perhaps the story about their unhappiness when out recently was concern or pregnancy-illness. 

Watch As I Dive In

Conservative Mom

They are just BFF,all they can do is manicure

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

Archived