💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Gaga Sparks Mental Health Discussion on The View

sethrb101

Featured Posts

sethrb101

Starting to feel like GGD's resident The View correspondent, but here we are. :ladyhaha:

Whoopi brings up Gaga's mental health op-ed at the beginning of the clip, which starts the conversation. I was surprised to see this make it on the show, but the Gaga Renaissance continues I guess.

#Gaga2020

thierryrreiht

Of course the blonde one brought up the VeteransTM because there is no one having it more difficult than our TroopsTM and PTSD is only if you've been at WarTM

sethrb101
15 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Of course the blonde one brought up the VeteransTM because there is no one having it more difficult than our TroopsTM and PTSD is only if you've been at WarTM

It's John McCain's daughter, Meghan McCain, so did we expect anything less :green:

All issues of depression, PTSD, suicide, etc are important, though.

#Gaga2020

4 hours ago, sethrb101 said:

It's John McCain's daughter, Meghan McCain, so did we expect anything less :green:

All issues of depression, PTSD, suicide, etc are important, though.

It's important

What depresses me is that how they understand so little of how deep this really is

In america, so honey but the problem isn't social media nor being back from war

those are triggers, but the social environment, that's the main issue. The pressure to succeed, the inequalities, the cancer of capitalism, the machism. Now that's something i would like for once to be talked in these shows. Not to talk about fear, cause honey it sure seems to exist in USA, or otherwise people wouldnt feel need to have guns.

Archived