Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Listen: Xtina talks to Andy Cohen about Perez & Lady Gaga

thehanyo

Featured Posts

Spartacus

Perez is the vilest hog/human on the planet.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

In what would is that not a nasty thing to say?

She said that in 2008 when Gaga wasn’t that famous. She didn’t know who she was.

Borisapillar
5 hours ago, Bio said:

She said that in 2008 when Gaga wasn’t that famous. She didn’t know who she was.

Oh, please.

LordEnigma
11 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

In what would is that not a nasty thing to say?

I mean it’s a stage name and this isn’t when Gaga was a huge pop star... she was barely on the radar. I dont think she meant it in a harmful or mean way... she just genuinely didn’t know.

doppelganger

Christina was famously known to have a bad attitude though. It seems that she’s changed for the better though. 

1 hour ago, Borisapillar said:

Oh, please.

Were you a fan back then? Gaga was very niche, mostly internet gays, Canadians and Australians knew who she was :huntyga:

Borisapillar
19 hours ago, Bio said:

Were you a fan back then? Gaga was very niche, mostly internet gays, Canadians and Australians knew who she was :huntyga:

Yes, I was a fan. And Christina was implying Gaga looks like a man, just as others were saying she had a penis. It wasn’t an innocent mistake due to Gaga’s obscurity. Get a grip.

latina twilight
12 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Yes, I was a fan. And Christina was implying Gaga looks like a man, just as others were saying she had a penis. It wasn’t an innocent mistake due to Gaga’s obscurity. Get a grip.

Does it matter though? That was a decade ago and Xtina just said that she and Gaga had a conversation about the way media pitted against each other, they're perfectly good. Gaga called her a legend, Xtina called her a good girl and said she's most down to earth person in the industry. If they moved on a lot time ago, why haven't we?

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Borisapillar
3 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

Does it matter though? That was a decade ago and Xtina just said that she and Gaga had a conversation about the way media pitted against each other, they're perfectly good. Gaga called her a legend, Xtina called her a good girl and said she's most down to earth person in the industry. If they moved on a lot time ago, why haven't we?

I moved on long ago, I don’t really care about Christina. But I’m not going to rewrite history and act like Christina wasn’t nasty and jealous when Gaga was on the rise.

Archived