celeb

Listen: Xtina talks to Andy Cohen about Perez & Lady Gaga

thehanyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kandy life

It just makes me mad how media pit one women against each other. It really believe that it was a missunderstanding from the very beginning, Xtina is a kind woman. 

I sit and press rewind

River

Xtina honey, I love you but even without Perez, Bionic was meant to be a flop, it's just destiny, written in the bible of pop, by the hand of god.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

6 minutes ago, River said:

Xtina honey, I love you but even without Perez, Bionic was meant to be a flop, it's just destiny, written in the bible of pop, by the hand of god.

MEr.gif

Hottie Detector

River
Just now, Kimmo said:

MEr.gif

oh what happened to her? :ohno:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

This should've been addressed a long time ago, Andy seems to love drama about two women. Feeding the feud between Mariah and JLo, Kendall Jenner and Naomi. Now this. Don't go on the not-ParisHilton-brother route, sweetie. 

(Even though I know Christina didn't say anything bad about Gaga here) it's just odd timing for me.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Gagaloo911

Andy is a misogynist and deserves to be cancelled. Fvck him for trying to bring up unnecessary Scheiße.mp3 for clicks and views. He's always trying something with drama between women. 

He should go to TMZ where he belongs. It's fitting for him with being misogynistic asf. 

I like how Perez is pretending he's not still a jerk

but I agree with those who don't believe he ever had the power to sink an album, as much as he may have tried

Archived