💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

An apology to Gaga

Antichrist

Featured Posts

Antichrist

I would like to apologize to Gaga.

I kind of don't have lots of words for her at this moment. I came home an hour ago from the cinema.

We truly do not deserve this woman & the feelings & hard work she puts into all of her crafts.

Gaga, if you'll ever read this, I am sorry from the bottom of my heart if I ever doubted you, but this was heavenly. Thank you so so much for gracing us with all that you are.

And thank you for taking part in this movie. All the praise that's being received is nearly not enough. Thank you.

tenor.gif?itemid=11956871

Reality

I'll be honest, while I didn't doubt her about this movie, I was just very indifferent towards it at first. In the beginning I was really more concerned with when this era would be over and when she would be creating more music, but as more reviews came in, and as more people started talking about it, and finally once I actually saw the movie and heard the soundtrack, I am in all the way with this era. ASIB is easily one of the best things Gaga has ever done.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

wahkeenasitka

I disagree. 

We DO deserve this woman. 

What is true is that she doesn't deserve all the negativity that gets thrown at her. 

But we, as a humanity, need Gaga... Why? She shows us how ambition, commitment, hard work, practice, did I mention HARD WORK, showing up, dedication times a million, and constantly rehearsing, practicing and refining your craft make you into a MASTER of your craft. 

We need her, so that we are all collectively inspired to take our creativity, our passion and our inspiration seriously. 

There is literally no one else that is remotely as inspiring to me, in this regards. 

Andrea B

I really want someone to make a movie about Gaga in the future, her life is so inspiring but I want the movie to be approved by her 

NORMANDIE
12 minutes ago, Andree said:

I really want someone to make a movie about Gaga in the future, her life is so inspiring but I want the movie to be approved by her 

Imagine how difficult will be to find someone who can do what Gaga does with all the eras and looks. 

So beautifully put. By all of you. Although I never doubted her, it truly truly is almost unfathomable how brilliant this whole project is.

Watch As I Dive In

AndyDWUW

I honestly don’t see her as a musician anymore. She is a true superstar, and I see her with a wider perspective now.

She really is a STAR now. Not just a musician. 

So all your pop star faves can stay pressedT :hor:

Gaga’s is not, and will not ever be, in the same category as them again.

Archived