Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Joanne World Tour DVD Is Ready

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

well I don't want to hype myself. I would buy it the other way, as she was not able to perform where I went to see her. It would be nice. Now the chances for going to vegas are lower and lower

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The account could be fake but what  it says makes sense: they have a lot of time to edit the DVD  but maybe they are waiting to release it and just focus on ASIB.

Infinity Wave
2 hours ago, Mirages said:

Some of y'all really think this will be released :toofunny:

Yes, because it will. The show was FULLY recorded. And no, it wasn't just for the Enigma promo since she performed Scheiße and BR multiple times to get the perfect shots.

If anything, Enigma promo is the confirmation that they actually have GREAT JWT recordings ready to use. So yeah, we think it'll come eventually and personally I think it'll be released before the start of Enigma to boost the sales (not that it's necessary tbh, slé a bit) by hyping it up.

Colourful

Im not holding out much hope for this, but it does annoy me that when ever this dvd is mentioned people always bring up the btwb....like there was no actual recording of the btwb but there was for this tour.

27monster27

Well the Monster Ball 2.0 one was recorded in February 2011, released November 2011. The Joanne World Tour one was recorded in February of this year, so maybe November of this year for this DVD too? Might be a reach, but it's something.

he/him/his

Mirages
19 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Yes, because it will. The show was FULLY recorded. And no, it wasn't just for the Enigma promo since she performed Scheiße and BR multiple times to get the perfect shots.

If anything, Enigma promo is the confirmation that they actually have GREAT JWT recordings ready to use. So yeah, we think it'll come eventually and personally I think it'll be released before the start of Enigma to boost the sales (not that it's necessary tbh, slé a bit) by hyping it up.

I didn't think it was for Enigma but go off.. Its been too long since the Joanne era and the label won't put money in something that won't profit:trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

KURUSHITOVSKA

I see it being released on Netflix (like they played the doc on some JWT dates) around the time the Vegas residency begins

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I didn't think it was for Enigma but go off.. Its been too long since the Joanne era and the label won't put money in something that won't profit:trollga:

No need to put that much money, I just a pro shot, i don't care if it's a physical dvd or not.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

DitaDolla

I still think it will come. As @27monster27 said:

20 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Well the Monster Ball 2.0 one was recorded in February 2011, released November 2011. The Joanne World Tour one was recorded in February of this year, so maybe November of this year for this DVD too? Might be a reach, but it's something.

And THAT make sense

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.

Raccoon

I feel like they planned on releasing mid-2018 but since the movies release went from march to october their plans had to change and now they gave up on the DVD :saladga:

I hope I'm wrong cause I want that show (on physical copy please) SO BAD :messga:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Smother Em Eh

Don’t wanna get hyped so I won’t believe it

But if it was then I’d be so stoked. Oh and could you imagine if we got professional footage of Enigma? :pray::giveup:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived