news

Lady Gaga for ELLE

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wahkeenasitka

Oh how I love you all.... I love it when LMs are flipping out in hysterical ecstasy. 

I am loving all the flood of Gaga content in the last week, but I have to agree with you all - this is her best photoshoot in EONS. 

Thank you Gaga. Thank you Ruth. 

Truly magical photos. Makeup is ON POINT!

Jewels n Drugs

SNATCH MY WIG QUEEN OMFG

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

freebit

Beautiful. :heart: This miles and miles better than her Vogue cover. This is one of her best covers for sure. I remember being skeptical of the lemon dress & the plaid (& the wig), but it all photographed perfectly. 

Chuckles
2 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Which one of these is the cover?

Probably the one below is the official and the one on top is the subscriber's cover. Elle always has a subscriber's cover exclusive.

7 hours ago, Maleficent said:

OMG I LOVE THAT SECOND PHOTO. Not a huge fan of the middle one with the pant/shoes but overall much prefer to the Vogue shoot... 

Hide contents

Has Anna Wintour lost her touch?

Vogue has always been a little bit more stuffy and old-fashioned so it's no surprise that the shoot for it was similar even if it was Gaga's concept. She always morphs to the place she's appearing (i.e. The Larry King look lol)

Haroon

Omg these are stunning :giveup: I was floored with the mermaid dress one and then the topless one really shocked me in a good way, like she looks like herself but also different in the best way possible :omg: Love this Egyptian-ish look on her, like the eyes and stuff :flutter:

latikofficial

are we gonna talk about her neck in the topless one... where's the bottom of her chin? also the one where her thigh looks disconnected from her body? who edited these? i wanna talk.

uwu

We can dish soon, but really - this is too stupendous not to simply take it all and enjoy.

I can.not.stop. looking at the cover. Ronlop- you are the best!!!!

Watch As I Dive In

Miichael

This is such a beautiful photoshoot and cover omg, one of her best photo shoots in years! :flutter:

I love the shots in the metallic dress so much :nooo:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Omg these are stunning :giveup: I was floored with the mermaid dress one and then the topless one really shocked me in a good way, like she looks like herself but also different in the best way possible :omg: Love this Egyptian-ish look on her, like the eyes and stuff :flutter:

Cleopatra realness :diane:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

TSUNAMI
17 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

I saw 2008 :messga:

The flashback. 

The turbulence. 

We-re not ready. 

She brought retro back, twice. 

What is time?

What is life?

AIR????