💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is there a second version of ARUTW that wasn't in the final film?

Benji

Featured Posts

Benji

I don't know if anyone can remember this but one of the leaks of ARUTW had different lyrics at the end that were slower and more "negative", one of the lines ended in dirt?  Am I going crazy or was this not in the film?  I'll try and find the audio again

YES I was thinking the exact same thing - there's a version with different lyrics that was made for the ends credits I believe.

It's right at the beginning of the video

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Benji
1 minute ago, mamo said:

YES I was thinking the exact same thing - there's a version with different lyrics that was made for the ends credits I believe.

It's right at the beginning of the video

THANK YOU FOR FINDING THIS VIDEO

I honestly thought I was imagining hearing this version for a moment :rip: Damn, I hope we get this version somehow.  ARUTW is quickly becoming my favourite song from the soundtrack.

California Gold

It's probably some early demo which they used for the premiere. It sounds more raw and unpolished. 

It’s buried in my soul, I can’t find the gold

PlastiscGuy

At the end of the movie (ending credits) there is an acoustic version with different lyrics... sadly, it's just 1 minute long. 

EDIT: Mess, this was already commented :vegas:

PG.

Benji
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

At the end of the movie (ending credits) there is an acoustic version with different lyrics... sadly, it's just 1 minute long. 

:giveup: wtf I wish I stayed for this.  Is there a recording anywhere?  If not, we need someone to record it for us ASAP

ARTBOP
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

EDIT: Mess, this was already commented :vegas:

Oh wow, did you hear that in the cinema, or just from the clip?

PlastiscGuy
Just now, Benji said:

:giveup: wtf I wish I stayed for this.  Is there a recording anywhere?  If not, we need someone to record it for us ASAP

2 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

Some girl shared a video on IG but it got deleted and I think I deleted the audio as well :ohno: I'll try to record it this thursday, but I can't promise it will be in a good quality :poot:

PG.

Benji
2 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Some girl shared a video on IG but it got deleted and I think I deleted the audio as well :ohno: I'll try to record it this thursday, but I can't promise it will be in a good quality :poot:

Thank you!  Quality isn't MEGA important to me because we'll be able to rip it from the DVD release eventually, I just need to hear what it's like in full :giveup:

1 hour ago, Benji said:

THANK YOU FOR FINDING THIS VIDEO

I honestly thought I was imagining hearing this version for a moment :rip: Damn, I hope we get this version somehow.  ARUTW is quickly becoming my favourite song from the soundtrack.

ah you're welcome - I liked the video on youtube ages ago so it was pretty easy to find!

I'm just so proud to be a fan of one of the greatest living musicians today and to experience her evolution as an artist. 10 whole years and the time/investment keeps endlessly paying off. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

PlastiscGuy

3 hours ago, Benji said:

3 hours ago, ARTBOP said:

I found it!

PG.

Archived