💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Stefani's essays

Quentin

Featured Posts

Quentin

Those must only exist in paper, but do yall think we can find Gaga's essays and thesis somewhere on the internet? It would be so fun!

Wikipedia says : "[Lil' Stefani] improved her songwriting skills by writing essays on art, religion, social issues, and politics, including a thesis on pop artists Spencer Tunick and Damien Hirst"

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

FfFfFfFF

I remember seeing a thread about one of her Philosophy essays here some weeks ago. I don't remember the title unfortunately.

JazzGa

I would love to read IntellectualGa's writings :giveup: I always thought her op-eds she occasionally writes for magazines are so good. Too good. If I didn't know how smart she was I'd have assumed she had a ghostwriter help her out.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

monsterhamh
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I remember seeing a thread about one of her Philosophy essays here some weeks ago. I don't remember the title unfortunately.

I think this is the one you might be talking about?

Her essay on Tunick's art and the role of the body in sexuality is actually very interesting. If you can read beyond the over-enthusiastic, slightly-over-complicated jargon of a very smart student that's kind of showing off (I sympathize with her), it's actually fairly well-formed.

3 points in and ready for more

Sneaky Oliver

Her writing is so smart. Even when she became a columnist for V Magazine, you can tell this girl can write.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

I remember there is one regarding the human body and how it can be non-sexualized through the guise of art.

• 11 months later...
PattiRoberts

If you have read her essay on mental health, or essay on topic "Portrait of a Lady"  you could notice that she really know how to name her songs write and how to title an essay. She is a really good article writer and the way that she supports her ideas and present them to readers always amazed me.

Woolfsmck
On 10/9/2018 at 9:10 AM, QuantiQuentin said:

Those must only exist in paper, but do yall think we can find Gaga's essays and thesis somewhere on the internet? It would be so fun!

Wikipedia says : "[Lil' Stefani] improved her songwriting skills by writing essays on art, religion, social issues, and politics, including a thesis on pop artists Spencer Tunick and Damien Hirst"

I bet if someone axed her...she wud  post dem...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Delusional

Omfg imagine if she did HAUS MAGAZINE instead of Haus Beauty. it would be 100x more interesting. 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Woolfsmck

I think it's more of a time thing tho.  

I bet if enough of the 'adults' asked her to write s blog for us.....😍

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

I don’t think the art establishment ever wants those essays to be released :icega:

I emailed her former university a long time ago in 2018 and this is what they replied :

IMG-20190910-180716.jpg

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, QuantiQuentin said:

I emailed her former university a long time ago in 2018 and this is what they replied :

IMG-20190910-180716.jpg

Excellent detective work! I guess universities have rules against sharing information. Perhaps there is a time expiration before things get put into the public domain? I have no clue :laughga:

These mysterious essays could change the very fabric of space and time! :messga:

Archived