Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

'Look What I Found' Music Video Out Now

Stef

Featured Posts

This video is only to promo, it isn’t the new single. I think that they will wait a bit cause Shallow is slaying in iTunes, Apple Music and Spotify. The next single will be ARUTW/ITA and later IWNLA for the Oscars.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Itsbrenda

Makes sense to release this. 

They needs to promote the movie and the more songs people are hearing and liking the more likely they are to go see the movie in the cinema! 

Killa

I liked the song very much but now im obssessed

It's good for grabbing people to the cinema, i just dont think it's good enough for radio

Not sure why some people don’t like this song. Absolutely one of my favorites. Such a bop, her vocals are incredible and is definitely radio-friendly. 

Harris Walz 2024

I think it's a great video. It's there to lighten the mood for the GP. Not really going to affect sales so much as it is introducing the movie in a new way.:oops:

Surprised tbh as i thought one of the ballads where going to be the second single but i don't mind this at all. It is very catchy and fun and relatable and i guess being fresh off the premier of the movie (since this song has a live audience to it) matches. Hopefully a ballad such as Is That Alright? makes it as a single too.

My friends all LOVE the songs! I was surprised at the overwhelmingly positive reaction! And everyone i know is going to see the movie :)

thatfoxyfeeling
6 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Surprised tbh as i thought one of the ballads where going to be the second single but i don't mind this at all. It is very catchy and fun and relatable and i guess being fresh off the premier of the movie (since this song has a live audience to it) matches. Hopefully a ballad such as Is That Alright? makes it as a single too.

My friends all LOVE the songs! I was surprised at the overwhelmingly positive reaction! And everyone i know is going to see the movie :)

I don’t think this is the second single, just promoting the film. Honestly with the amount of good songs they can choose from it’s hard to guess what the next single will be.

I can't get over her dancing in that black dress. She looks incredible. Her and Bradley light up a stage, wow. I need that full concert on the blu-ray. Praying hard.

FATCAT

I really hope they include all these music videos on the DVD/Blu-ray :giveup: I need 4k

Purr more, hiss less.

They Will save the big ones to give legs to the movie. Some of you need to relax and think a bit.

Right now they want to showcase the movie. If they spend all the cards on the dramatic aspect of the movie people would lose interest quick. 

Its a 1-2-3 punches. 

GagaUnderYou
11 hours ago, KING said:

Ready for WDYDT music video release. :hor:

they should release the full SNL performance as a music video. Fans said during filming Gaga sang the song like 4 times and that it became irritating lol 

Archived