💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Look What I Found' Music Video Out Now

Stef

Featured Posts

AMENiCURE

Nothing wrong with this song getting a video but INLA deserved to get a video before this since it is a single but eitherway come through PopGa :vegas:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
1 minute ago, AMENiCURE said:

Nothing wrong with this song getting a video but INLA deserved to get a video before this since it is a single but eitherway come through PopGa :vegas:

A video for INLA this soon would mean huge spoilers...and I dont see them recording complete new scenes when they have movie scenes

truthteller

this is a promo single for extra streams, she's saving INLA for the award season.

what a smart way to slowly maintain the longevity of the movie and the soundtrack

AMENiCURE
Just now, Miracle said:

A video for INLA this soon would mean huge spoilers...and I dont see them recording a new whole thing for thid

That makes sense. Hopefully, they put some deleted scenes for this one.

Madam Margolyes
2 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

Releasing INLA video this early may kill Shallow’s chance to actually become a hit. They should release it later, if there’s any plan to release at all

This was my immediate favorite out of the entire soundtrack! So stoked for a MV.

They're prolly saving "I'll Never Love Again" for a different phase of promoting the movie, so don't despair, little ones.

Teal Ambition

I don’t care which music videos they decide to release, every song is flawless :giveup: I cant wait to see this in full

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived