šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I am resolving into sneaking into ASIB

Frivolero

Featured Posts

JohnWayne92

Or just get someone of age to watch the film with you...

Maybe I'm confused as to how films work outside of America.Ā 

An R rated film here can be seen by younger audiences, as long as they have a guardian with them.Ā 

Is that not how that works where you live?

Not trying to be that bihh, but if we don't actually pay for the things we purchase of hers, music, posters, movie tickets, etc, we arent actually supporting her.Ā 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero
On 10/8/2018 at 6:42 PM, Helxig said:

The cinema I used to work in would actively check for people jumping movies, and would even count the people in each film and compare it with ticket salesĀ :selena:Ā  Ā 

So OP, I hope your cinema is relaxed and their staff don't give a sh.it lol.

But really though what's the worst that can happen? They make you moveĀ to the right theatre? Just take the risk, live a little.

I sneaked in and nobody caught me. One 18 year old girl looked at me and I was kinda scared but she didn't care as in the last scene of the movie everyone was crying and nobody cared about an underaged boy:vegas:. I thoroughly I enjoyed myself though.Ā 

Frivolero
On 10/8/2018 at 7:46 PM, fivefoottwo said:

just do it, i literally sneaked in for ASIB twice bc i'm underage, it's worth it. you've got pretty little to lose anyway

I sneaked inĀ :vegas:. Everything was fine.Ā 

Poissonche
3 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

I sneaked inĀ :vegas:. Everything was fine.Ā 

Were you TRAUMATIZED? since you were underage and the movie is 18+, you must have been. A traumatizing, scarring experience that is ASIB.

Archived