💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift Breaks Political Silence, Denounces Marsha Blackburn

monsterboy98

Featured Posts

She didn't NEED to do this. And she may have lost a lot of fans/sales in doing so. But she should be applauded for standing up for what she believes in.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
33 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

But doesn't she live in Rhode Island? I'd expect her to be a voter there.

she lives in a lot of places :selena: London, New York, Nashville, Rhode Island, LA, not sure if there are more. 

Anyways on topic: I'm glad she finally spoke about her beliefs which Swifties already knew about either way. I never cared about if she talks about this stuff or not but hopefully this makes all those nasty rumors go away a bit and people won't accuse her of awful stuff like being racist or homophobic anymore.  

Musery

Brainiac

This may very well help make a difference. The senate race in Tennessee has been a toss-up for the past few months. Her endorsement may actually help pull Phil Bredesen over the finish line.

hankhatesyouall

What a hypocrite! I've lost the last ounce of respect for her. I don't have a problem with people who have different political opinions (I've always been a diehard Gaga stan after all), but it completely contradicts her previous stance. Guess she needs another gimmick since Reputation turned out to be a massive underperformence. 

6 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

What a hypocrite! I've lost the last ounce of respect for her. I don't have a problem with people who have different political opinions (I've always been a diehard Gaga stan after all), but it completely contradicts her previous stance. Guess she needs another gimmick since Reputation turned out to be a massive underperformence. 

chill bro

calif-3.thumb.jpg.2116b92b17a8000cddcf86

Ryusei
14 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

what previous stance :ladyhaha:  The ones gossip sites made up? 

Musery

hankhatesyouall
7 minutes ago, neptugne said:

chill bro

calif-3.thumb.jpg.2116b92b17a8000cddcf86

Well, I'm a bit disappointed, but at least I don't have to pretend that she's talented and Reputation was a success. 

hankhatesyouall
Just now, Ryusei said:

what previous stance :ladyhaha:  The ones gossip sites made up? 

She said that artists aren't supposed to voice political opinions earlier in an interview during the Red era. Do you find it amusing that she has to become political when her singles barely chart? Not during the 1989 era or the beginning of the Reputation era. 

2 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

She said that artists aren't supposed to voice political opinions earlier in an interview during the Red era. Do you find it amusing that she has to become political when her singles barely chart? Not during the 1989 era or the beginning of the Reputation era. 

people change that’s it 😂 

Ryusei
4 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

you're clearly a troll, I can see that from your other replies. Besides Delicate has charted for 29 weeks now and is also at #29 this week + Reputation has sold 4+ million copies Worldwide and her tour is a big success so take a seat. 

Besides "In the past I’ve been reluctant to publicly voice my political opinions, but due to several events in my life and in the world in the past two years, I feel very differently about that now." Did you even read the post?

Musery

skaxboy
25 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Sis, shes clearly reassuring the public that the old Taylor can’t come to the phone right now.

Tell us more about YOUR political stances and what your values and view are. :flutter:

hankhatesyouall
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

you're clearly a troll, I can see that from your other replies. Besides Delicate has charted for 29 weeks now and is also at #29 this week + Reputation has sold 4+ million copies Worldwide and her tour is a big success so take a seat. 

It's chart run was ENTIRELY driven by airplay, and it tumbled down the charts right after it hit #1 on pop. A strange coincidence (payola), huh? And what does her successful tour have to do with her failing to have even a moderate hit after a frontloaded mess LWYMMD. By that logic, Hard Candy is the biggest era ever. 

Archived