Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My mom saw ASIB last night...

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

...and immediately woke up this morning and planned a trip to Vegas to see Gaga. 

She literally bought four tickets for me and her friends to go.

This is a CASUAL Gaga fan.

ASIB is changing Gaga's career trajectory as we speak if it's making middle-aged people change their mind about Gaga this quick.

I am SHOOK because I had no clue if I was going to be able to go since it's so expensive, so thank god that ASIB is literally good enough to make my mom make a spontaneous purchase like that.

tumblr_p9x0e6yOAS1qm9co3o8_540.gif

Lextyr97

My step dad loved it!! My mom said it was okay but she fell asleep apparently hah and they praised the music

FATCAT

SPOILER AHEAD DO NOT OPEN

Spoiler

One of my friends didn't realize he killed himself, so she was confused why it ended there :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

iAstroLeo
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:
  Reveal hidden contents

One of my friends didn't realize he killed himself, so she was confused why it ended there :rip:

BITCH

Quentin

Oh this is amazing!:runhug:

I was with my mom to see A Star Is Born and she loved both the film and the songs. Her favorites are Shallow, Always Remember Us This Way and I Will Never Love Again :koons:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

NewYorkCity

I went with my mum (and my boyfriend) and she loved everything. But I mean, she stans. She’s been in 3 of her tours with me. Anyway slay. 

43 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

What was he doing during the movie? :hor:

Don't visit my profile

48 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Hide contents

ngl it wasn’t that obvious apart from the dog outside the garage door. me and mum saw it and thought they should have shown a scene of Ally finding the body or the brother or something. mum said it was beautiful how Jack basically died for Ally, because of what her manager said. i mean i knew he died but it didnt seem like a big deal until Ally sung I’ll Never Love Again.x

Killa
50 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Hide contents

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

why i opened that

WAIT

Im such a mess. I forgot that since i came to italy, i can't force my family to go to the movie

omg... i wanted like to watch they're faces, force my sister to swallow her words about lady caca and that she was gonna be gone in no time.

my world crumbled two times this thread

Soon REAL middle aged and elder women will stan Gaga but whole media will think they are soccer moms.

:ladyhaha:

6 minutes ago, Rio said:
Spoiler

ngl it wasn’t that obvious apart from the dog outside the garage door. me and mum saw it and thought they should have shown a scene of Ally finding the body or the brother or something. mum said it was beautiful how Jack basically died for Ally, because of what her manager said. i mean i knew he died but it didnt seem like a big deal until Ally sung I’ll Never Love Again.x

PUT THAT IN A SPOILER TAG

My mom has always been a gaga fan, but after seeing ASIB she decided to full stan. Caught her bopping to Joanne yesterday :ladyhaha:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

FATCAT
15 minutes ago, Killa said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

why i opened that

WAIT

Im such a mess. I forgot that since i came to italy, i can't force my family to go to the movie

omg... i wanted like to watch they're faces, force my sister to swallow her words about lady caca and that she was gonna be gone in no time.

my world crumbled two times this thread

It legit said spoiler do not open :rip:

Why did you do this to yourself

Purr more, hiss less.

Killa
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

It legit said spoiler do not open :rip:

Why did you do this to yourself

swear it was so instantaneous, those slap bad hand moments.

Archived