đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lana's 'Lust For Life' | MEGARATE | Submissions Closed

Guest Blue Madonna

Mariners Apartment Complex or Venice Bitch?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fave?

• Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch

Featured Posts

Trepadation
6 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

@Lonely Lolita @ARTPOP2 @sethrb101 @Amphetamine @Punktious @FentyGa @HausOfHarlow @Trepadation @AJK273 @hausofcy @Oriane

Hi everyone, sad news :noparty:

A few days ago some people couldn't send my their rates as my inbox was full so I quickly hurried to delete some messages. I went to the bottom of my inbox and started deleting a few of the LFL rate submissions as I'd taken down scores as soon as they were sent. However in my rush I totally forgot about comments, so I have now lost your wonderful comments on Lust For Life. :nooo: I am hopeful that you have not deleted the message and would therefore be able to copy-and-paste them into a new PM or somehow add me back? Idk if you can do that. Either way, I would love it if you could find a way to resend your comments so that I can use them in the rate. Thank you very much and I'm so sorry for the inconvenience :heart: 

@AJK273 can’t believe we’re being subjected to this, you would think they’d treat Lana’s biggest followers here better :madge: 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Trepadation said:

@AJK273 can’t believe we’re being subjected to this, you would think they’d treat Lana’s biggest followers here better :madge: 

This is elder abuse :rip:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Trepadation
7 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

This is elder abuse :rip:

Speak for yourself, I’m a young twink looking for a sugar daddy  :derpga:

22 hours ago, Trepadation said:

Speak for yourself, I’m a young twink looking for a sugar daddy  :derpga:

You have the fashion sense of a 64 year old cat lady trying to relate to the "Hip kids" :stalkga:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone :emma:

DrH9azkWsAU8vbb.jpg

So... as many of you already know, I am an absolute mess and managed to get banned TWO DAYS before the ceremony. And this is after weeks of delay. I am so, so, sorry to everyone here that I have let down. I take full responsibility for this; I think my eagerness to do this rate made me lose sight of the fact that I am simply not the person to do a game with this many people :laughga: So again, I'm very sorry. 

On the bright side! I hope you all haven't totally lost interest because I have now had T H R E E  M O N T H S to sort my shìt out, and I have :vegas: I now have everything ready and I am fully prepared for the ceremony. I have found a date and time which works for me, and I plan to do the ceremony then. I understand if some of you are annoyed at me or have just lost interest, @hellothing I'm so sorry you didn't know I was banned, I saw your posts but I couldn't do anything :nooo: But for those of you who are still keen, the details are below.

TUESDAY 5 MARCH 3.30 AM UTC  /  MONDAY 4 MARCH 10:30 PM EST  /  MONDAY 4 MARCH 7:30 PM PST

I will create a new thread for the ceremony. I hope this is not too late notice and that some of you can find time in your day to attend, and that some of you are still keen :D

xoxo, Blue Madonna :heart:

Andreu

I completely forgot about this tbh 

but eggsited to see Tomorrow Never Came  top 3 :lolly:

8 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I completely forgot about this tbh 

but eggsited to see Tomorrow Never Came  top 3 :lolly:

Not surprised :nooo:

I'd hope so too... but we'll have to see :poot:

@PlastiscGuy idk if this is why you reacted 'sad' but if it's because you won't be here I'm sad too :noparty: Your presence will definitely be missed and I can't wait for your return :woot:

Quartz
Spoiler

:stalkga::laughga:

1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

Hey everyone :emma:

DrH9azkWsAU8vbb.jpg

So... as many of you already know, I am an absolute mess and managed to get banned TWO DAYS before the ceremony. And this is after weeks of delay. I am so, so, sorry to everyone here that I have let down. I take full responsibility for this; I think my eagerness to do this rate made me lose sight of the fact that I am simply not the person to do a game with this many people :laughga: So again, I'm very sorry. 

On the bright side! I hope you all haven't totally lost interest because I have now had T H R E E  M O N T H S to sort my shìt out, and I have :vegas: I now have everything ready and I am fully prepared for the ceremony. I have found a date and time which works for me, and I plan to do the ceremony then. I understand if some of you are annoyed at me or have just lost interest, @hellothing I'm so sorry you didn't know I was banned, I saw your posts but I couldn't do anything :nooo: But for those of you who are still keen, the details are below.

TUESDAY 5 MARCH 3.30 AM UTC  /  MONDAY 4 MARCH 10:30 PM EST  /  MONDAY 4 MARCH 7:30 PM PST

I will create a new thread for the ceremony. I hope this is not too late notice and that some of you can find time in your day to attend, and that some of you are still keen :D

xoxo, Blue Madonna :heart:

I literally thought you actually died or sumn :laughga: Glad to hear this! But if Groupie Love ain't number one, imma cut a bitch, starting with your fat ass :madge:

:huntyga:

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

corvus albus

I will sadly not be there to witness the rate but you will have a lot of fun with my comments regardless :fan:

Helxig

I totally forgot that I entered this :laughga:  blast from the past.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

9 hours ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

Omg did i sed my submissions? 

Yes don't worry! Everyone's sent them :)

Archived