Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Iggy Azalea’s Tour Has Been Cancelled

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:shrug:

maybe the promoter just done with it cos it doesn't sell?

That might have been the issue. They were going to perform in theaters and smaller venues, but I guess they didn’t have an insane amount of response for the tour.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

I wonder if this has anything to do with sales, like it amazes me how Charli XCX has all this little random events and she never stops making them and yet I see acts like Azealia is not selling for her shows, last night Charli had a party in Dallas and it was banging and she pretty much announced it like hours before the event. 

Or is her team not helping her at all? I feel so sad because I really like her. 

Charli last night in Dallas was BANGIN 

Kimmo
2 minutes ago, lg5 said:

Oh em gee! 

Was you there too sis? 

Hottie Detector

That J

Well that went down with less than a thud. Sadly, only a handful of people seem to care.  

Hopefully her next try will go better.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
7 minutes ago, lg5 said:

I LOVE a Dallas crowd!  I've seen Gaga 3 times there, Madonna's MDNA Tour there, ROBYN at South Side Music Hall..

Dallas is EPIC when it comes to shows.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

StrawberryBlond

Poor girl can't catch a break, even on a joint tour. She just doesn't have touring demand, never has. It's a shame because her EP is the best rap release this year for me (so depressing when no other rap album was that good). If she was at least selling her music, that would be some consolation but she can't even do that. Looks like she'll have to settle for video sensations a la Kream because it's not going to get any better for her than that. Poor thing didn't even do anything wrong, she was just a white girl who wanted to do rap and the world hated her for it. She's one of the sweetest, most genuine people in the game and she got little to nothing back for it. Meanwhile, far less talented and horrible artists get success and keep it.

On 10/7/2018 at 7:49 PM, Spartacus said:

Is this the same Iggy that had a monster #1 hit smash and was being called the Queen Of Rap by many and was featured on numerous singles from major artists like JLO etc?  Yes?  Oh.  Kinda reminds me of someone... can't quite remember her name atm...  but for some reason I'm now craving Bacardi on the rocks? fQSF1_zpsrjjbrspd.gif

I like Iggy and all but I'm realistic and Cardi is selling way better than her. Cardi had 2 #1 singles, Iggy only had one. Cardi's also having more songs, both solo and features, that are charting higher than any of Iggy's did. Her album has sold more in a few months than Iggy's did in over 4 years. Cardi's video views and likes are higher. The only reason she isn't touring right now is likely because she was pregnant and has just had her baby. I see Cardi hanging around for longer, let's put it that way. She actually has a good fanbase and wide appeal from different markets.

Archived