đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

opinion

(Spoilers) My Experience watching ASIB

Gaga Lazuli

Featured Posts

Gaga Lazuli

Okay, so I just got out from watching ASIB. The first thing I need  to say is WOW. Gaga and Bradley DID THAT. They have amazing chemistry, they really blew me away. 

The movie over all was great. Amazing. There was a small time when I kind of lost the pace but nothing too big. The sense of humor was great, everyone was laughing at the funny scenes. Everyone cracked when Ally said she didn’t want to loose her talented side, it was very funny and made me think of Gaga a lot. 

Watching the scene when Ally sings Shallow for the first time gave me chills. Now I understand why in the soundtrack the first chorus just comes out of the nowhere. It was because the song was just made, they didn’t have an exact idea on the direction it was taking.  The scenes with the drag queens were so funny and made everyone laugh. Willam and Shangela really did an amazing job, props to them. 

I don’t want to spoil too much and the ending so here is my reaction to it:

Spoiler

I was NOT expecting Jackson dying that way. If I remember right someone said he died in a car crash before the movie came out so I was expecting that moment. But when it actually happened I was shook and got chills all over my body and started to cry. Having attempted suicide myself, it was a very triggering scene. I could not believe it. It took my a while to figure it out watching the scene of the garage and finding out that the thing moving through the small window was Jack. And seeing the poor dog standing outside made it worse. I was mad at Ally’s Manager for saying what he said to him, I was pissed.

The last scene when Gaga sings “I’ll never love again”, omg. I suddendly remembered Sonja and it was over for my eyes. I could hear everyone around me crying and sobbing, me included. The flashback scenes really broke me, it really takes a lot for a movie to have such and impact on me and make me cry, and this one did it. And when it cuts to Jack singing the song to Ally, everyone was crying harder. 

At the end, I was surprised to hear people clap, some of them stood up. I have NEVER in my life experienced something like that. I felt this beautiful feeling inside of me, it was a mix of emotions, I was sad, but happy and proud of Gaga. Almost everyone waited till “ It’s that alright?” Was over so they could leave. Outside I could see people still crying, and trying to fix themselves. 

I know this might sound biased but in my opinion Gaga is such a great actress. A Star is Born deserves Oscars and every single award. It is one of the best movies I have ever watched. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

LordEnigma

I completely agree on all these points. My only hope is that some day she does a role way out of her comfort zone and doesn’t have that natural talent of song to back her up - where she has to fully capture the audience through acting rather than multiple facets and especially one she is comfortable in.

But that’s just something I hope she grows into - her scenes never made me cringe and I think so many people are taken back by that.

Bradley also shows how great of an actor he is as well!

YoungHuyzy
Spoiler

During the Zane Lowe interview, Gaga said that Sonja passed away the day they were filming the last scene. Gaga dedicated that performance to her.

VictoriaWinters

I'm so jealous reading these stories of all of you had with a good theater of people. Mine did laugh at the funny parts, but at the end I didn't hear anybody crying, and as soon as I'll Never Love Again ended everyone was talking and walking out. I didn't even hear Is That Alright? until the soundtrack came out because my brother was rushing me out. It really sucked for the experience, I'm hoping to go again and have a better group of people. The movie was still incredible though.

Xoxo, Victoria

Leblanc

Is it just me and my cinema that the supposed joke when Ally says she doesn't want to lose her talented side went over our heads.

I still don't get it :cryga:

Coven Season

Gaga Lazuli
13 minutes ago, YoungHuyzy said:
  Hide contents

During the Zane Lowe interview, Gaga said that Sonja passed away the day they were filming the last scene. Gaga dedicated that performance to her.

That’s the reason why I cried harder. I remember what Gaga said about it and it just made it worse

Little Monsters Torture Me

Archived