Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

(no spoilers pls) How are the sex scenes?

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Frivolero

Okay I'm going to see the movie with my mother. So I need to know how "bad" the sex scene cause girl I don't wanna be akward :ohwell:

Girls help me answer these questions: 

Are there any moaning? 

Did they show gaga's :staymad: and Bradley's :v::vegas:

How long is the scene?  

Do they show the action of whatever position they were in? :gaysia:

I know I sound pretty conservative but I just want to know what to expect. Please don't spoil the plot or anything I else leading to the scene. Thank you. I haven't seen the movie. :runhug: 

FFXSoul91

They're very brief. Very PG-13 in the sex department. The most nudity is in a very non-sexual scene.

Just now, FFXSoul91 said:

They're very brief. Very PG-13 in the sex department. The most nudity is in a very non-sexually scene.

Thanks! So no moaning?

Retron

You never really see any sex, I don't recall. There's groping and rolling around, but it cuts out before sex. There's also like a two frame shot of Gaga full frontal nude.

Frivolero
1 minute ago, FFXSoul91 said:

They're very brief. Very PG-13 in the sex department. The most nudity is in a very non-sexual scene.

What scene? Okay nvm uhm is thus non sexual scene stripping or something:cryga: GOsh how long is that scene 

StJerome

They are very parent safe. Saw w my mom today (my third viewing). They’re tasteful, beautiful, and believable. Gorgeous colors– a beautiful blue one in the early morning :heart::heart::heart: and some shots from A Red One later.

and one in the tub w some hints of gender bending allusions/illusions

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, Frivolero said:

What scene? Okay nvm uhm is thus non sexual scene stripping or something:cryga: GOsh how long is that scene 

Nope and it's only like 1 sec 

FFXSoul91
1 minute ago, Frivolero said:

She steps out of a tub and you see full-frontal nudity for approximately 2.5 seconds. :icega:

Frivolero
Just now, StJerome said:

They are very parent safe. Saw w my mom today (my third viewing). They’re tasteful, beautiful, and believable. Gorgeous colors– a beautiful blue one in the early morning :heart::heart::heart: and some shots from a red one later.

and one in the tub w some really hints of gender bending allusions/illusions

Okay how about the nudity part in the film?? Did they show gaga's vjj or nipples or smth. Just curious. Any scene like that? Or even bradley':gaysia:s?

Cody James
2 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

Okay how about the nudity part in the film?? Did they show gaga's vjj or nipples or smth. Just curious. Any scene like that? Or even bradley':gaysia:s?

Yes for Gaga only, but it is so fast all you can recall is it happened LOL. :)

Archived