Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Bob Iger (CEO of Disney) Tweets about Gaga

Bonkiii

Featured Posts

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Rio said:

Gaga being Ursula or Ariel is a good idea though. Sheย loves her marine looks and seashells - I dunno whether Iโ€™d prefer her playing Urusula or Ariel. She can easily do a cute seashell-bikini red-haired Ariel. But she could easily pull off a dark inky bitch octopus like Ursula ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ decisions

Disney have rumored picked Zendaya as Ariel ย :poot:

ย 

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27
3 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Make her the voice of a Disney princess! NOW.

She became her own Disney Princess at the BTWB. Still here for it though.ย :vegas:

he/him/his

zakariah

trying to steal ha right under warner bro's burqa, i seeย :sis:

Give her a role with a song to be nominated at least for an Oscar. So she will have the chance to win one again :D

4 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

She became her own Disney Princess at the BTWB. Still here for it though.ย :vegas:

GagaDisney.jpg

That was ICONIC. That was ICONIC.ย :giveup:

8 minutes ago, xoxo Human said:

GagaDisney.jpg

That was ICONIC. That was ICONIC.ย :giveup:

OMGย :flutter:ย These BTW vibes! Now I feel so nostalgicย 

Bradley

I don't like the idea of voice acting for Gaga, I wanna see her face. If she joins Disney I hope it's a live-action.

doja scat

THEY TOTALLY GAVE HER SOME SCRIPTS! AHHHHH THEY BETTER GIVE HER THE ****ING LITTLE MERMAID OR URSULA OR SOMETHING BITCH

donโ€™t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I don't like the idea of voice acting for Gaga, I wanna see her face. If she joins Disney I hope it's a live-action.

True! I wanna see her acting to evolve as an actress.ย 

YourCureness
11 hours ago, JE SUIS SAINT said:

Bob Iger tweeted about โ€œA Star is Bornโ€!ย 

https://twitter.com/robertiger/status/1048625467626901504?s=21

Quote: โ€œCongrats to #BradleyCooper & #LadyGaga on a fine performance in a wonderful film! Classic story...great new music. Loved it!โ€

I let the tweet speak for itself and keep it short: Do you think thereโ€™s a possibilityย for Gaga getting hired for a Disney movie?

In my opinion that should be her next step to make herself a movie legend because Disney films proved to be long lasting! Gaga as Ariel or Ursulaย :heart:

Is this a sign of Gaga playing Dazzler?ย 

Tbh I donโ€™t want her to play a role in a marvel or Star Wars movie. Okay itโ€™s definitely better than nothing but itโ€™s not pure Disney to become a Disney legacyย 

RAMROD

Y'all are difficult :lmao:

Disney main income are: cartoons, MCU and Star Wars, (and as of late remake of their cartoons into live actionsย as well),

And yet, ya'll don't want Gaga to do voice acting, or to star in neither remakes, MCU nor Star Wars?!!ย 

Go home already, you're drunk:lmao:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived