💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bob Iger (CEO of Disney) Tweets about Gaga

Bonkiii

Featured Posts

Gaga being Ursula or Ariel is a good idea though. She loves her marine looks and seashells - I dunno whether I’d prefer her playing Urusula or Ariel. She can easily do a cute seashell-bikini red-haired Ariel. But she could easily pull off a dark inky bitch octopus like Ursula 👀👀👀 decisions

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Disney at least reaches out to her. For me a dream would come true! 

16 minutes ago, Rio said:

Gaga being Ursula or Ariel is a good idea though. She loves her marine looks and seashells - I dunno whether I’d prefer her playing Urusula or Ariel. She can easily do a cute seashell-bikini red-haired Ariel. But she could easily pull off a dark inky bitch octopus like Ursula 👀👀👀 decisions

I agree hundert percent! But zendaya is rumored to play Ariel and she looks younger / not that mature compared to Gaga. I guess Disney is more looking for a younger actress for Ariel. But you never know...

GAGA PLEASE COME TO DISNEY

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 hour ago, Bio said:

Gaga is doing Ursula, confirmed :vegas:

If there's a Little Mermaid live action and Ursula is not played by a drag queen I'm burning Cinderella's castle down

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Just now, Red said:

If there's a Little Mermaid live action and Ursula is not played by a drag queen I'm burning Cinderella's castle down

tumblr_ona4pkbf3H1rosb88o2_500.gif

Gaga as ariel is like 100% too late now. She is older now plus Ariel isn't the best character in Little Mermaid. I'd love for her to play Ursula. Ursula is a role MADE for Gaga for some reason. She'd be perfect for a modern skinnier version of the sea witch Ursula!

LeJudas
46 minutes ago, River said:

ok they gave her some scripts, they want ha, gaga don't sign with WB anymore, Disney is better than ever, you'll be the new Captain America or Iron Woman or She-Hulk

An Xmen role would be killer! I want Gaga to portray a telekinetic stronger or as strong as Jean grey.

RAMROD

YAS!! :tony:

WELCOME GAGA TO MCU MOVIES, NOW!!! :tony:

GAGA FOR SUSAN STORM!!! GAGA FOR DAZZLER!! :tony:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived