Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GagaSwift's Non Spoiler ASIB Review

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

So last night I went to see ASIB at a 10:15 PM showing at my local movie theatre and to say that I was wowed is 100% understatement. As expected our girl was so utterly raw and candid and played the sh!t out of Ally. Her performance was so believable and it didn't even feel like I could recognize gaga in her which I was even shocked in. Bradley was the perfect counterpart for Ally and their relationship moved me so much and their chemistry was like watching a real life couple who are the most attached soulmates you've ever seen. Like it was magical. The music added so much richness and body to the movie and emotional tone it held throughout. I also thought Andrew Dice Clay's role was unbelievably believable as Ally's dad and all of his friends very so funny. The drag queen aspect of the story was so cute and lovable which just added some brightness to the more heavy movie. And as expected by the end of the movie I was a blubbering mess of tears and "YASS". I can't put into words how proud of her I am and I am so lucky to have such a talented and gorgeous (inside and outside) role model in my life. Such a rich, heartbreaking and candid movie. Emotionally brilliant!  100/10. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived