đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: ASIB #2 with 140-160K

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

I’m always so confused, because Gaga is a huge star/legend with a VERY big fan base and yet it always seems like we’re at war for a #1 position with less relevant artists. She deserves the number one, over an album no one will recall a month from today.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
2 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I’m always so confused, because Gaga is a huge star/legend with a VERY big fan base and yet it always seems like we’re at war for a #1 position with less relevant artists. She deserves the number one, over an album no one will recall a month from today.

Yeah we had to battle for #1 with ARTPOP, cheek to cheek, and joanne and we ended up getting all 3 of those #1’s. The same will happen here

StarstruckIllusion

I’m confused. Why isn’t HDD talking about Lil Wayne? Is he gonna be #1,2, or 3? He’s not gonna pull 1k is he?

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Lets hope the final numbers are bigger than prediction

The HDD article makes it clear the results are far from certain and if anything is going to outperform the predictions, it will be ASIB.

"If any of these has an upside to their numbers it’s the Gaga-powered Star ST. Will its widespread critical acclaim and $40m+ projected opening weekend push it to the top? One thing's for sure: It's selling like gangbusters, with the #1 album and four of the Top Five tracks (and five of the Top 10) at iTunes."

When is the cutoff for streaming and physical purchases to be counted?

I live outside the space time continuum.

Disco Stick

ASIB should hopefully outdo these predictions. I think they are underestimating streaming a bit, and there will also be sales from TEA which should boost the figure marginally. But hey, every little helps. I just want the run of #1s to continue.

Disco Stick
2 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

I panicked and started streaming again :gum:

You should be streaming anyway :firega:

Sneaky Oliver

Well even C2C made it to the #1. This fanbase better deliver. Gaga deserves it!! :legend:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

What is the procedure for repeated streaming that will count all the repeats and not be subtracted by the platform?

I live outside the space time continuum.

GagaStefi

can they have some ASIB tour stops and have a bundle 💀💀💀

Arturo
3 minutes ago, Ronk said:

What is the procedure for repeated streaming that will count all the repeats and not be subtracted by the platform?

if you don't just repeat one song over and over you should be fine. Like if you have the entire album in loop it should all be counted

Galagala
5 hours ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

We'll get #1. Don't worry. TOP will tumble throughout the week. We have longevity on our side. 

21pilots will perform at AMAs. 

They are using everything to promo their album. We monsters really need to hurry up!

Archived