Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: ASIB #2 with 140-160K

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

ShockPop

I'm quite unsure why - if movie & soundtrack came on the same day - they didn't ship CD & Vinyl to cinemas to sell to red hot prospective customers rather than letting them move on their own.

Weird af.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I am actually quite happy with it debuting at #2 with these numbers (which are great)!

They could have pushed it a bit more on streaming to secure the #1 but still :applause: 

joannesrats

I think it has a fair shot to getting the #1. There is some over lap in the numbers with TOP. 

Jewels n Drugs

stream it fats! YT streams count right? :air: I use YT in the car bc i dont have spotify on my phone

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

FATCAT

I bought it three times, y'all better pull this off. I've been streaming on top of that!

Purr more, hiss less.

Economy
On 10/6/2018 at 2:59 PM, LetsGetHigh said:

I'm over Interscope not investing in Gaga's streaming. :madge:

They can't force people to stream :rip:

Gaga also has an older fan base vs newer artists which in turn means still more sales but less streams than artists that hit their peak after gaga

Killa
On 10/6/2018 at 9:42 PM, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

I haven't bought ASIB cause I'm too broke :saladga:

Maybe they should do a movie bundle :triggered:

omg loooooooool i havent even thought of buying the soundtrack

ugh do we really need to...

it's already difficult to buy the cinema ticket bahhh:huntyga:

scallywally
9 hours ago, gam said:

Y'all US monsters need to work harder :ladyhaha:

UK over here stanning hard :sis:

Is she number 1 in the UK?? Shes been EVERYWHERE promoting it. For all fans sake she should. 

There's no point in streaming on computers non stop, theres only so many of us here. Its a big world out there, it wont make much difference, same as buying extra copies. Were all adults shes rich rich rich, Shell continuing making music and money. Buy a copy, love it and spend the rest on yourself or give to charity. Im sure gaga wouldnt want you going without for her, go to Vegas if youve got spare cash!! Shell see you there!!

Haven't the metrics improved for ASIB since the time of that HDD prediction?  For example, I don't they were counting on Gaga fixing her streaming, but it seems her streaming has greatly improved lately.  See the Artists ranking here:  https://kworb.net/itunes/

Also ASIB has overtaken Trench in the Worldwide iTunes Album Chart.

Am I the only one who thinks the album is heading for #1?

I live outside the space time continuum.

QueenChromatix

In my opinion ASIB will likely take the top spot, as it is no. 1 on iTunes for few days (being also at no. 5), while 21 Pilots is at no. 2) plus several songs off ASIB charts in iTUnes Hot 100 and the album is gaining more and more streams.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

17 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

stream it fats! YT streams count right? :air: I use YT in the car bc i dont have spotify on my phone

They dont :rip:

Archived