❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
funny

ASIB Soundtrack producers getting extra

California Gold

Featured Posts

Hello legends.. Can someone gift me "A Star Is Born" Soundtrack, I've subscribed to Spotify Premium to stream/download the album.. but I just want to have a copy of it on my music library & I don't want to download it illegally... please help me :messga:

10 minutes ago, allymaine said:

Hello legends.. Can someone gift me "A Star Is Born" Soundtrack, I've subscribed to Spotify Premium to stream/download the album.. but I just want to have a copy of it on my music library & I don't want to download it illegally... please help me :messga:

If you can afford the 10$ a month for Spotify then surely can go on amazon and get the digital album for 11.49$.... 

Shipper
12 minutes ago, California Gold said:

teamgaga.png

*Click to enlarge*

:ladyhaha:

"JAKE HAMILTON is one of the best interns at FOX has seen all semester. "

Lmao:ladyhaha:

Mark Milan Jr.  Is joking around but he is saying in a humorous way that the writer of the review is just an intern.  Lol! 

I'm laughing cause they're not trying to be pretentious,  they are proud of their hard work.  Everyone in this film is so close and I feel like the atmosphere there enabled them to produce a stunning film.  

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

16 minutes ago, allymaine said:

maybe you can gofundme.com :selena:

Archived