💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

interview

Lady Gaga: 'It's Important to me that that music doesn't sound like mine'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Aglaya
6 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Heal Me and HBF do sound like gaga songs though...

yea from 2007 maybe :saladga: 

could mean anything

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doppelganger

There’s an easiness to the lyrics that is honestly quite refeshing. But it works considering that the songs are written in the context of the film, which pushed the songs beyond typical pop. 

DelusionalGaga
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

which is funny because she worked with Tranter on LG6 too lol

But are we sure it wasn't for the soundtrack only? Was it finished at this point? 

After she literally released a cut ASIB track as a single :huntyga:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

monketsharona
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

But are we sure it wasn't for the soundtrack only? Was it finished at this point? 

Bloodpop was in the studio too... And the song was written for long as it's part of the movie (shot in 2017)

little legend

im glad that she is says that POP songs doesnt sound like hers

so i hope in the future we will have many other songs like ITA ,ARUTW and IWNLA

elijahfan
13 minutes ago, California Gold said:

I'm sorry Gaga but it sounds like yours and I love it :lolly:

The pop songs from the movie aren't as edgy as her usual work, but I'm glad you're enjoying them too :happy:

Didymus

Hmm. I mean, I sort of get what she's saying, she probably just means they sound radio friendly in a very "this could be released by Selena Gomez right now" way, which is true (doesn't mean they're bad, I quite enjoy the pop tracks on the soundtrack).

Where I think she misses the mark is that she actively tried to be that girl with The Cure lol.

What I think is more interesting, anyway, is that she's only talking about those pop songs, and implies that the other songs do sound like her. Does she mean that the shallow presentation of pop in the movie is not the way she sees it, or that her pop is different because it does have soul?

Thanks God cause I think all the pop-ish songs in the sountrack are bland and have zero replay value

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 minutes ago, Red said:

Thanks God cause I think all the pop-ish songs in the sountrack are bland and have zero replay value

excuse me no

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

LordEnigma
13 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Heal Me and HBF do sound like gaga songs though...

Heal Me could even be the lead of lg6 exploring her struggles and body pain. Fits perfect with the frankenstein theme. HBF could easily be off BTW about self confidence and positivity. Gaga, what you saying? :smh:

I mean she did write them herself, it’s not like there won’t be any elements in there.

But it does feel like music she would make if she sold-out and never made TFM, BTW, ARTPOP, etc.

HBF sounding like its off BTW though? Barely :ladyhaha:

Just now, ARTnFAME said:

excuse me no

They all sound like 2008 songs not good enough to be put in The Fame

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Red said:

Well for the moment they doesn't seem to be the least streamed from the sountrack... I'm pretty sure they'll do good at the end

LordEnigma
12 minutes ago, Gretchen said:

After she literally released a cut ASIB track as a single :huntyga:

I really think she did it to introduce the character (to some extent) - and she did relate the song to Sonja.

I think she likes the song but she definitely didn’t do much else than a performance and lyric video.

Archived