💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I saw Eleni Foureira two days ago

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

Disclaimer, I make this thread because some people here seemed genuinely interested when I mentioned I got tickets to see her. I'm putting a video of my IG because I bet somebdy will want to see it, not to promote myself.

A catalan radio station organised an event to kickstart the new season and they gave away some tickets (which were the only ones available, since there were no tickets sold), and it took place last thursday. My friend and I arrived there at the time the doors were supposed to be opened, however they were opened a few moments after. Somehow we managed to get an excellent spot in the second row. The vision was incredible.

Anyway, I'm not going to mention the other performances, because I bet not many of you even knoe the three catalan acts that performed. Anyway, she was the second of the four performances and performed three songs: Fuego, Caramela and Tranquila (the collab she did with J Balvin some years ago). Before her entrance, he had an intro that seemd like an interlude that gave a "big concert feel", which I loved. Her performance was incredible: good vocals, awesome stage presence and great dancing. She need more songs, but as soon as she has a longer discography I'm sure she'll become someone who's very worth it to see live.

Last but not least, here you have a couple videos of the 

Bloody

Eleni fan? you got some taste :hor:

Very happy that you enjoyed the show, she always brings her A game. I saw her live few years ago and her energy is the best. 

Andreu
22 minutes ago, Bloody said:

her spanish single is coming in 6 days:vegas:

Mmmmmmmm I didnt say anything regarding that because I read that butttttttttt she told us herself it's released on the 19th lol

And it's not in Spanish completely, it's a mix

Archived