đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The soundtrack is a masterpiece

California Gold

Featured Posts

I was so heavily focused on the movie: Waiting, hoping, anticipating, ...

...never once did I consider the Soundtrack would be the real Gift.

Oh.My.GAGA.

Watch As I Dive In

doppelganger

I still prefer Joanne (mostly due to the personal songs) but i agree that the melodies and production for ASIB is top notch. 

youandi

Right, maybe asking in the wrong place because you're all clearly inlove with the soundtrack :heart: but I want some advice

I'm not seeing it till Friday and my dilemma is, do I wait till I see the film so I can appreciate most of the music for the first time in context of the movie? OR do I listen to the soundtrack now so I can appreciate the songs on a more knowing level when I watch it? 

I know the basic plot and I think I know how the film ends so I don't think the songs will spoil the plot but I don't want to ruin the experience of seeing the film the first time so what do you guys think? 

California Gold
1 minute ago, youandi said:

Right, maybe asking in the wrong place because you're all clearly inlove with the soundtrack :heart: but I want some advice

I'm not seeing it till Friday and my dilemma is, do I wait till I see the film so I can appreciate most of the music for the first time in context of the movie? OR do I listen to the soundtrack now so I can appreciate the songs on a more knowing level when I watch it? 

I know the basic plot and I think I know how the film ends so I don't think the songs will spoil the plot but I don't want to ruin the experience of seeing the film the first time so what do you guys think? 

Listen to the songs that are not spoiling the full plot. 

Is That Alright?, Before I Cry, Hair Body Face, Heal Me, Why Did You Do That

Then listen the whole studio version of the soundtrack after watching the movie.

I heard that the best experience with the music is when you listen to its live versions in ASIB.

It’s buried in my soul, I can’t find the gold

gypsy101

someone said no song is unfinished but that’s not true, Too Far Gone was unfinished but Bradley mentioned a few weeks ago in an interview he has since written a second verse and a bridge and would go back to record the rest; i hope that’s true.

Jarvin

Why Did You Do That is supposed to be generic, it’s not supposed to be bad. In the movie you see Ally going for a full pop sound and Jackson is like “ wtf are those lyrics? “

The fact that it’s very pop and with bad lyrics doesn’t make it a bad song. I’m a 100% sure that Gaga, even for this movie, would never release a song she thinks is bad. 

It’s a great pop song meant to be generic. When Gordon Ramsey makes a pizza instead of a very eleborate dish it doesn’t make it for it being **** food :grr:

i love the song! One of my favorites.

Joel Cavaleri

I haven't watched the movie yet, and even though the rest of the soundtrack is great and everything, I don't understand why I don't see more crazy monsters banging that...

Why did you do that do that do that do that do that to me?

I mean...that song is everything I need.

wahkeenasitka

I agree. I'm completely blown away. I genuinely think that this album is Gaga's best work to date. 

Guest Adarsh

Its like she was practicing to reach this level of perfection with Joanne and the hardwork payed off. Literally the best songs ive heard in years. :applause:

Archived