💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The soundtrack is a masterpiece

California Gold

Featured Posts

California Gold

There literally is not a single bad song.

Both Gaga and Bradley vocals are slaying.

The production is awesome and it sounds so fresh.

Lyrics and melodies of the ballads deserve all the possible awards.

Every song is different and at the same time every one of them is damn catchy.

Even the pop songs with silly lyrics are slaying and you wanna return to them.

Sometimes when you listen to a new album you remember only a few lyrics or melodies or even just one song after the first listening.

After listening to ASIB soundtrack almost every song is stuck in my head and I can remember the exact melody and way it sounds.

It's unbelievable how a soundtrack which wasn't supposed to be the main thing about ASIB is turning into a classic record with a dose of hits and iconic songs.

Shallow - the signature of the movie.

I'll Never Love Again - a classic ballad with probably the most slaying vocals from Gaga ever.

Is That Alright? - just a piano and her voice but GOOOOSH it's a masterpiece!!!

Always Remember Us This Way - it's a pleasure for your ears

Before I Cry - Idk if it's not turning into my favorite song of the soundtrack. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SONG IS PERFECT.

Heal Me - the soft, angelic vocals + the melody are slaying every part of me

Black Eyes - Hell yeah! Can't even describe all the powerful emotions

Diggin' My Grave - THAT'S WHAT I CALL AN GREAT COLLAB!!!

I'm sure I will be listening to this album at least a few times a day. I'm so thankful for having this masterpiece in my library.

and I will say it loud: FOR ME IT'S THE BEST GAGA WORK IN YEARS IF NOT EVER !!!!! :legend:

BRAVO GAGA, BRAVO BRADLEY! :applause:

It’s buried in my soul, I can’t find the gold

Batwings

This soundtrack is absolutely flawless, and that's something I won't say often. This is some of Gaga's greatest work, unquestionably.

Chickens in Malibu

It's her best album. The production and the vocals are on total new level. Also I'm not sure what mic she was using when recording "Is That Alright", but she should use it more often lol...

TheSlash

THIS :giveup: . There's no single song on this soundtrack I would skip on listen (except the Dialogue "tracks" :awkney: ). "Is That Alright" is a f***ing masterpiece. I can't even express how masterpiece-y it is - it's just pure perfection

tenor.gif?itemid=5157480

Also both Heal Me and Before I Cry are true pop bops I so desperately needed to hear Gaga sing again and I enjoy both of them to the very last second

tenor.gif?itemid=5156059

All of the lyrics are so powerful and relatable :tony: 

Spoiler

"Why did you do that do that do that do that" is quaking :lana: 

I kinda wish LG6 will sound like the ballads mixed with heavy Industrial SOPHIE-pop :giveup: 

Ew, David!

FfFfFfFF

I'd call it soundtrack perfection. For a soundtrack, especially a soundtrack with 19 tracks + dialogues is notably consistent. Every song is complete, purposeful and cinematic. No fillers, no half-done songs. And not to say it spans so many styles and influences (from bluesy songs to country-rock to modern R&B to ballads).

sipthistea
53 minutes ago, California Gold said:

There literally is not a single bad song.

Why did you do that is pretty bad :ladyhaha:

NIGHTCRAWLER

an amazing work !!! PROPS TO DJWS !!! LET'S NOT FORGET THAT HE HAD A BIG PART IN PRODUCING THE ALBUM, and the producing is FLAWLESS 

bloody g

The fact that you have rock and generic pop mixed with a lot of ballads and it works perfectly....

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

monketsharona
10 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

an amazing work !!! PROPS TO DJWS !!! LET'S NOT FORGET THAT HE HAD A BIG PART IN PRODUCING THE ALBUM, and the producing is FLAWLESS 

Props to Mark Nilan, Ben Rice and Nick Monson people are forgetting too much.

Just read deeply the credits and you'll see DJWS actually didn't touch to any music, sounds, recordings, programing, mixing and masterings on that soundtrack.

I actually wonder why she credited him as producer as everything has been done by Mark Nilan, Ben Rice and Nick Monson on their songs. 

Contrapoints
40 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Why did you do that is pretty bad :ladyhaha:

How dare you disrespect the only boppable bop on this boppity bop. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

It's her best album. The production and the vocals are on total new level. Also I'm not sure what mic she was using when recording "Is That Alright", but she should use it more often lol...

It's not her best album, don't go like that.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

California Gold
10 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

It's not her best album, don't go like that.

I think for many people here it is ;) 

It’s buried in my soul, I can’t find the gold

Archived