Gaga’s believe women speech going viral

iCpro

Featured Posts

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
5 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

There’s no darn proof he did it tho, people! 

I’m not defending him, but come on. 

Are you even serious now? What you are doing right now is defending him. Shame there is GGD members who actually support Trump and his people. Even if this had nothing to do with him - there is no ****ing proof you or anyone needs - to believe in this. What proof do you want? You wanted her to take a video? You wanted her to take selfie with him? What are you even talking about? 

I have had this argument with others.

What Lady Gaga daid on Colbert was NOT an attack on Trump. It was a validation of Dr. Ford.

Watch As I Dive In

Guest Adarsh

Im ASHAMED and DISGUSTED by the people who support that rapist pig and ever questioned Dr. Ford. She is a respected psychologist, why would she share her story if it wasn't true? She is a HERO. :applause:

Squeeshy Keety
6 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Just no.

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

4 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Leave the thread or don’t read the comments then:awkney: I mean given the topic at hand it’s almost impossible to avoid politics :lolly:

I don't want to leave the thread, as I enjoy seeing the reaction to LG viral moment. I also don't want to start reading to find out it's off topic. And the board rules states we should be on topic anyway. I believe that's why they created other sections like "movies" or "general discussion"...

AshIey
47 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Are you even serious now? What you are doing right now is defending him. Shame there is GGD members who actually support Trump and his people. Even if this had nothing to do with him - there is no ****ing proof you or anyone needs - to believe in this. What proof do you want? You wanted her to take a video? You wanted her to take selfie with him? What are you even talking about? 

I saw a comment the other day that was like “If your mother told you she was raped 36 years ago would you ask her for proof?”. Really puts things in perspective.

Antichrist
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

genuinely confused by this comment. i wholeheartedly support and feel for the victims of sexual assault but... judging by your comment, we can all just run around and freely accuse anyone for sexual assault?

Whispering
8 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

When is there proof of sexual assault? Sexual assault is usually between two people (in this case there was two abusers) and usually takes place in a private setting. The abuser denies it. 

There is rarely, if ever, video evidence...and there certainly wasn't back in 1992. 

Dr. Ford told her therapist and husband about Kavanaugh a decade ago, long before he was remotely thought about for this position. 

For me, Dr. Ford came off as completely believable and credible. Kavanaugh did not. Also, one has no reason to lie and the other has every reason to lie. 

Your "but come on" is disrespectful to victims of sexual assault and abuse. 

12 hours ago, Colorful Bird said:

not really i mean i actually just got tired of reading anyway if u want to talk deeper about the topic you can send me a pm because you obviously have so much passion about it but tbh you made up so many things and stated so many facts that arent proven that this isn't really a worthy chat

Can you see Russia from your house?

Lady Gaga's powerful defense of Christine Blasey Ford is leaving people speechless

Posted about 2 hours ago by Greg Evans in news

As part of the promotional tour of the film, the musician appeared on the most recent episode of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.

While plugging the movie, the conversation turned to politics, when Colbert asked her about her feelings on the current climate in the United States.

The 32-year-old then gave a moving and eloquent speech about how she had felt when watching Christine Blasey Ford answer questions about her accusations against Brett Kavanaugh. 

A clip of Gaga's speech has since gone viral and has been watched more than 4 million times on Twitter and people believe that she showed all the qualities of a great politician.

https://www.indy100.com/article/lady-gaga-christine-blasey-ford-speech-brett-kavanaugh-stephen-colbert-8571806

Babel

This was actually moving. You can tell she takes this topic to heart. Love her for being a voice to sexual assault victims. 

SpaceAce
14 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

Remember when she said she would debate Piers Morgan but never did 0__0

*Remember when she came to her senses and realized Piers Morgan is a waste of time, space and energy

fixed it

Archived