Gaga’s believe women speech going viral

iCpro

Featured Posts

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb
37 minutes ago, Colorful Bird said:

i liked what she said about trauma but im fed up with people shitting on trump all the time

its like they dont see anything positive about him

He’s an asshole conman who will say anything to rile up his base. There is nothing worth looking up to about him. 

Explicit Bitch
2 hours ago, giskardsb said:

He’s an asshole conman who will say anything to rile up his base. There is nothing worth looking up to about him. 

i think he had more balls by speaking out many things in the podium in the debate

than you will ever have

anyway PM if you are anybody wants to talk more about this i dont want to clog this with politics

10 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Can we talk about politics somewhere else?

Why not here? Given the context, it's what this is all about.

3 points in and ready for more

myOWNtable
32 minutes ago, AgusPop said:

you are in the wrong side of history hun. I'm so sorry for you

Ah, the classic moral high ground approach. Yikes!

45 minutes ago, Colorful Bird said:

i liked what she said about trauma but im fed up with people shitting on trump all the time

its like they dont see anything positive about him

i feel like ppl are hypocritical and so superficial when it comes to politics that they forget that many of other people are just good at covering up their bullshit

What positive things?

-Denying climate change and destroying most environmental and endangered species laws? Like leaving the Paris agreement?

-Paving the way for a recession?

-Supporting pedophiles like Roy Moore?

-Having sex with a **** star soon after having a baby with his wife?

-Locking thousands of children in cages away from their parents?

-Deffending white supremacy groups?

-Calling sex assault survivors "elevator screamers"?

-Attempting to bring Obamacare down leaving millions uninsured?

-Spending millions upon millions to spend 1/3 of his presidency playing golf?

-Having most of his campaign staff and his own lawyer indicted for colluding with Russia?

-Paying more attention to Sean Hannity's advice than to his own staff?

Shall I keep going?

4 minutes ago, Colorful Bird said:

i think he had more balls by speaking out many things in the podium in the debate

than you will ever have

anyway PM if you are anybody wants to talk more about this i dont want to clog this with politics

It was fiery and divisive rhetoric disguised as going against the grain of conservative political norm, when in reality he is simultaneously a funnel and an implosion for conservative politics.

3 points in and ready for more

myOWNtable
14 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Well, running multiple business empires and then going on to prove the fake liberal media wrong by becoming a president seem to be rather applaudable achievements.

Explicit Bitch
2 hours ago, Miel said:

It was fiery and divisive rhetoric disguised as going against the grain of conservative political norm, when in reality he is simultaneously a funnel and an implosion for conservative politics.

You know just because you think you know the truth doesn't mean you do, I doubt you have any sort of degree in politicis or economy and if you do then you must also be a prophet (which you aren't) 'cuz the economy hasn't been better before

EDIT: nvm i misread lol

a funnel and implosion for conservative politics? says who? if anything he has allowed the gop to be refreshed from all the dimwits than ran it for so long

Explicit Bitch
2 hours ago, myOWNtable said:

Well, running multiple business empires and then going on to prove the fake liberal media wrong by becoming a president seem to be rather applaudable achievements.

I agree.

Lady Gaga gives emotional defense of Christine Blasey Ford on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" 

CAITLIN O'KANE CBS NEWS October 5, 2018, 5:40 PM

Spoiler

Lady Gaga called the "debate" between Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused him of sexual assault, as "heartbreaking, because I am a sexual assault survivor. Gaga appeared on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" on Thursday. 

The interview started off with a lighter tone, as Colbert offered Gaga a glass of wine. Then the Grammy-winning actress, who is currently promoting the film, "A Star Is Born," began answer Colbert's questions about politics. 

"You've been outspoken activist for women and the LGBTQ community," Colbert said. "Are you okay with talking about politics at all? Are you okay, because some guests don't want to talk about that."

"Yeah, sure. Bring it on," Gaga said. The late night host then asked how she deals with the current political moment.

"Trump the other day was speaking at a rally, and he said, 'She has no memory of how she got to the party. Should we trust that she remembers the assault?' And the answer is 'yes'," Gaga said.

Gaga went on to defend Dr. Ford's testimony, saying "she's a psychologist, she's smart, she's no dummy." 

The star said someone who experiences sexual assault "puts it in a box and files it away and shuts it so that we can survive the pain." Gaga said she believes that when Ford saw that Kavanaugh was selected as a Supreme Court nominee, "that box opened, she was brave enough to share it with the world to protect this country."

Within hours of her appearance, Gaga's words on "The Late Show" went viral online. This is not the first time she has opened up about sexual assault. The performer co-wrote and performed the song "Til It Happens to You" for the for the documentary "The Hunting Ground," about rape on college campuses.

Gaga opened up about her experience as a sexual assault survivor while discussing the documentary on "CBS Sunday Morning." 

"It wasn't until I was almost, I think, 27 years old that I did even acknowledge that this happened in my life. Like, 'Oh yeah, that,'" Gaga said in the 2016 interview with Ben Tracy.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lady-gaga-late-show-with-stephen-colbert-sexual-assault-survivor-brett-kavanaugh-christine-blasey-ford/

myluis617

The born this way foundation is so underrated, look at the mental health awareness gaga is garnering for humankind.

Archived