💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga’s believe women speech going viral

iCpro

Featured Posts

LADYGAGASHOOCK
12 minutes ago, Colorful Bird said:

Especially when people who hate Trump have made up literally anything to make him look bad.

So you’re implying he respects all ethnicities equally, supports equality, support women etc.  

I do respect other opinions that differs with mine, but apparentely since you know so much more about this subject than I do, then I assumed you would know that this is a very delicate subject for a lot of people. And calling me a hypocrit and calling me out for going personal, while you yourself calls everyone else with a different mindset ignorant. Really contridicts your statement.

I’ve had enough. I hope you have a good day:madge:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Explicit Bitch
1 hour ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

So you’re implying he respects all ethnicities equally, supports equality, support women etc.  

I do respect other opinions that differs with mine, but apparentely since you know so much more about this subject than I do, then I assumed you would know that this is a very delicate subject for a lot of people. And calling me a hypocrit and calling me out for going personal, while you yourself calls everyone else with a different mindset ignorant. Really contridicts your statement.

I’ve had enough. I hope you have a good day:madge:

Lol I'm just pretending to care at this point I've probably talked about this in this board before go read it anyway have a good day and remember that Trump has talked about black unemployment being low and that he worked at it. Melania lives in basically the best luxuries and Trump would give her anything she wanted. Even leave with money in her bag if she was so unhappy probably. The USA needs better borders. 

I see nothing wrong with having a conversation about touching women privately as a man and TBH he said that they LET him touch them. They probably would've said no if they didn't want to be touched by him but that's not the case. You can't blame someone for someone else's silence and then EXPECT people to know that.

Actions speak louder than words.

Explicit Bitch

Anyway unless there's some new fresh perspective I think this has been discussed.

Unless there's some groundbreaking new reply I'm outta this specific thread.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTaud4CrXHKwgRbHZnXPv

lairofhk
16 hours ago, Colorful Bird said:

i liked what she said about trauma but im fed up with people shitting on trump all the time

its like they dont see anything positive about him

He mocked a sexual assault survivor for God's sake, as well as bragged about sexually assaulting women himself. He threw paper towels at Puerto Ricans after a hurricane and told them they should be grateful. He calls NFL players "sons of bi*ches" and says we don't need more immigrants from "sh*thole countries." Transgender people are now banned from the military. Is this a sufficient sampling or need I remind you of some more examples? There's good reason most of us have nothing good to say about him.

ChicaSkas

Guys, you are tearing each other apart which is not good.

How can we claim to be tolerant, peaceful, accepting of other views when we attack each other so? Please have the calm to debate the idea at hand, and not the personal character of the individual stating the idea. Ideas are not who we are, and we shouldn't be 100% black and white on issues, there's always room for attempting to understand the other side.

Which is why we have the grey areas of compromise. 

Please try to be kind to one another, and stick to debating concepts and ideas and not each other. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

If this one guy is a Trump supporter, much as all of us may not agree with Trump (or like myself have been so passionately against him as to be infracted for wishing him dispatched) we can't all gang up on this member for his beliefs or try to convince him. Sadly, but truly, part of free speech is hearing ideas you don't agree with. Let's try to keep this ontopic.

The topic is Gaga's words on Colbert went viral.

Let's leave Trump and his supporters out of it if at all possible. 

And if you don't like what I said, I'm sorry, moderators gonna moderate.... 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

giskardsb
3 hours ago, Colorful Bird said:

1. I actually support politicians speaking their actual minds instead of being liars and deceivers all the time.

Trump is the definition of liar and deceived though. Literally the worst example of bad political behavior. How trump supporters are blind to this is beyond me. 

Explicit Bitch
2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Guys, you are tearing each other apart which is not good.

How can we claim to be tolerant, peaceful, accepting of other views when we attack each other so? Please have the calm to debate the idea at hand, and not the personal character of the individual stating the idea. Ideas are not who we are, and we shouldn't be 100% black and white on issues, there's always room for attempting to understand the other side.

Which is why we have the grey areas of compromise. 

Please try to be kind to one another, and stick to debating concepts and ideas and not each other. 

Hi thank you for handling that so perfectly.

Truthfully I'm just as concerned as they are about the future of everything yet no one sees that there's great peril in what I said too.

So anyway, have a good day.

Bless you

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, Colorful Bird said:

Hi thank you for handling that so perfectly.

Truthfully I'm just as concerned as they are about the future of everything yet no one sees that there's great peril in what I said too.

So anyway, have a good day.

Bless you

thanks, can you do me a small favor too and not reply to anyone else trying to bring up the politics with you in this thread again because it's resulting in gigantic reporting of both sides for mudslinging and as a moderator I'd really love some peace here <3

Explicit Bitch
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

thanks, can you do me a small favor too and not reply to anyone else trying to bring up the politics with you in this thread again because it's resulting in gigantic reporting of both sides for mudslinging and as a moderator I'd really love some peace here <3

of course i mean i said multiple times that i didnt want to talk too much about politics here and that they could pm me but no one did

i was just going to stop replying anyway like i said

Thank you

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Colorful Bird said:

of course i mean i said multiple times that i didnt want to talk too much about politics here and that they could pm me but no one did

i was just going to stop replying anyway like i said

Thank you

So you are a new member, you joined yesterday... what led you to join this particular site? Just curious. 

Explicit Bitch
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

So you are a new member, you joined yesterday... what led you to join this particular site? Just curious. 

well i always lurk and it just happened that the first topic that i decided to participate in was this

its not like i planned to join to reply to this

im obsessed with gaga

and that's all

ChicaSkas
Just now, Colorful Bird said:

well i always lurk and it just happened that the first topic that i decided to participate in was this

its not like i planned to join to reply to this

im obsessed with gaga

and that's all

I can understand that to a degree... however one might reasonably say for one obsessed with Gaga you haven't said much about her yet, as I scroll through your posts. 

You seem well versed in defending Mr. Trump, which of course you have a perfect right to your opinion, but I don't see much Gaga discussion going on with you. I mean it is GagaDaily after all, so for someone having joined 23 hours ago and having 80%+ of your topic being on politics I suspect you joined to stir the pot in a den of anti-Trumpers, which, let's face it, you landed in. 

Archived