💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Star is Born 2 - Spoilers!

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

*Reference to Film Plot Throughout*

So, whilst I'm doubtful that Warner Brothers would ever green-light this, I really think there's scope to continue the story of A Star is Born. 

A second film that follows Ally's rise, her struggles with life after Jackson, and a story focused on recovery, redemption and regret I think could be very powerful. I think it would be something completely different for the brand to move beyond the 'birth' of the star - what about the star's future? A story that depicts a recovering Ally embark on fame without the man who got her there would answer a lot of questions that ASIB, over decades, has never answered. 

A second follow-up has never been produced for ASIB, and I think this would very much establish the Gaga/Cooper incarnation as the story's defining edition. 

What happened to Ally's character? Did her career continue to rise? Did it fall? What happened to her manager? What happened to Jackson's family? Does Ally find love again?

The film ended with Ally becoming a star. It's set-up perfectly to tell the story of stardom. 

subtext / fantasy

PlastiscGuy

I'm not sure a sequel would be a good idea... remakes are rarely good, and so are sequels... I wouldn't take the risk. 

I'd love to! I would really do, but... I'm not sure it'll even be considered to happen.

PG.

A Gay Is Born

As much as I loved this movie, I think it would be better for it to be left ambiguous, rather than a sequel which runs the risk of seeming unnecessary. I hope Gaga keeps acting though. 

To quote Shallow, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

FadMadonsterStan

Sequels of really good movies don’t usually perform well, like that’s saying titanic should get a sequel and see how rose lives her life it won’t have a big impact and will probably get horrible reviews 

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

We already have a Story.

Ally moves to Portugal with her african adopted kids and spends her days riding horses on the beach. 

The end. 

androiduser

Ally - With a Vengence!

Ally vs The Sharknado

Ally vs The Predator

the possibilities are endless...

RAMROD

Please NO! :triggered:

This film not supposed to have a sequel. :triggered:

Otherwise 99.99% sure it will be like those HORRIBLE Grease 2 film 🤮🤮🤮

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gagzus

Nah also the story is pretty simple to understand beyond the ending, Ally reverting her look and sound for the final song basically says she went back to being her true self in memory of Jackson and became an even bigger star too and the final sognbasically says it all; he was the love of her life and she never loved again. Pretty self explanatory I think.

It could be interesting but they aren't going to make a sequel 

Don't visit my profile

youcantcatchme

I think it would ruin the reputation for this movie.. sequels rarely work and almost never reach the success of the predecessor.

I'd love to see Bradley and Gaga working on something else in the future definitely, their chemistry is so raw, I want them to adopt me or just have Bradley as my daddy is fine too:ladyhaha:

Archived