Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I watched ASIB last night (Spoilers)

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

TheAlpha

I decided to comeback just to let you know about my experience with the film.

As a longtime fan of Gaga’s work, going into this movie, my biggest worry was not being able to believe the story because I already know too much about Gaga. I was wrong. This was a masterpiece. I believed every second of it. And I have to say, I can’t praise Gaga without praising Bradley Cooper. The beginning of the movie when (SPOILER) he starts playing Black Eyes at Coachella was electrifying. What a phenomenal actor. Critics were right, the chemistry between these two is what makes this film so great. In fact, the whole cast deserves praise. From Sam Elliot to Andrew Dice Clay. The drag queens were awesome too. I live in a somehow small town here in the south of California. Most people in the early screening last night were seniors. And we all had a blast. Tons of funny moments. And yes, I teared up. When Gaga was singing I’ll Never Love Again and (SPOILER) Bradley Cooper appears singing in the piano, I tried my best to not cry outloud. This picture was done beautifully. It reminded me why I want to be an actor. This is the type of movie I want to do. Bradley deserves to be nominated for Best Actor and Best Director. Gaga deserves Best Original Song and Best Actress. And yes, Gaga could win. She did great guys. I was impressed.

TOP 5 (first listen)

5. Black Eyes
4. Is That Alright
3. What Did You Do That
2. I’ll Never Love Again
1. Always Remember Us This Way

You know this is just my opinion, right?

FadMadonsterStan

What was you’re favorite scene? Mine was when ally was singing Over the Rainbow and A Star is Born popped up gave me chills like this movie will be a classic 

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Shaney
8 minutes ago, Californian100 said:

What was you’re favorite scene? Mine was when ally was singing Over the Rainbow and A Star is Born popped up gave me chills like this movie will be a classic 

My favorite scene was the Grammy scene and also the second bathtub scene. 

I lived for the drama. 

TheAlpha
40 minutes ago, Californian100 said:

I LOVED that scene too. I also like when Bradley and Gaga are together playing I’ll Never Love Again at the end. Knowing he was dead was heartbreaking.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

DitaDolla
48 minutes ago, Californian100 said:

OMFG I LITERALLY TOLD MY MOM THE SAME THING!!! IM SHOOK LMAOOO

I told her like that:"there was a scene where ally was throwing the garbage, and then the "A Star Is Born" appeared. That was the moment I felt like it will be a classic film"

NNNNNNN

FameMonster01

Was I the only one who expected the breakdown scene to be a bit stronger and dramatic tho? 

Henri Bardot
5 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Was I the only one who expected the breakdown scene to be a bit stronger and dramatic tho? 

The hardest part for me was before and during the Grammy.

I almost cried there rather than the end.

pooiota

Archived